Fun “you’re the GM” thread

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You are the Cowboys GM and you get to decide which 5 you are signing to long term contracts, the others walk. Or you can sign any other FA not on the list but you only get 5. Who you signing?

Ezekiel Elliott
Dak Prescott
Demarcus Lawrence
Byron Jones
Amari Cooper
Earl Thomas
Landon Collins
Justin Houston

Amari - because i have to after the worst trade of the century
Dak - no need yet.
Zeke - no need yet. and wont get a longterm deal with me anyway.
DLAw -FT him and try to trade him. If he sits out, ok for me.
Byron - 5th year option.
ET - 15 mil ? Lol. 7-8/a for 3 years. Otherwise have a nice day.
Landon - IDK
Houton who ?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
You are the Cowboys GM and you get to decide which 5 you are signing to long term contracts, the others walk. Or you can sign any other FA not on the list but you only get 5. Who you signing?

Ezekiel Elliott
Dak Prescott
Demarcus Lawrence
Byron Jones
Amari Cooper
Earl Thomas
Landon Collins
Justin Houston

No mention about the relative price of these players....

Dak b/c QB
Lawrence b/c pass rusher
Cooper cause he's a 24 year old who's going to play at a high level for the duration of his contract.
Byron b/c zero off field or injury risks, this is about as safe of a big contract as you're going to sign.
Kinda torn between Zeke and Thomas, but I'll take a 25 year old Zeke over a 31 year old Thomas.

Or as Stephen Jones would say, "we like our guys".

Last edited:

EST_1986

Reaction score
Nice response lmao.

It's apparent you don't understand.
You half *** read the thread and responded improperly then made up some half *** excuse on why you either didn’t read or can’t comprehend what you read.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You half *** read the thread and responded improperly then made up some half *** excuse on why you either didn’t read or can’t comprehend what you read.

I'll put it in very simple terms, since you are a very unintelligent individual.

OP asks who to keep
I mention Jaylon because he is a free agent the same year as Zeke and belonged in the group
You had nothing of substance to claim why Zeke belonged and Jaylon didn't
You resorted to cursing/name calling because you don't have the mental capacity to come back with a well thought out rebuttal

And now you look even worse than you did before. I'm sorry dude. And you'll likely be banned to top it off.
:omg::laugh:

EST_1986

Reaction score
I'll put it in very simple terms, since you are a very unintelligent individual.

OP asks who to keep
I mention Jaylon because he is a free agent the same year as Zeke and belonged in the group
You had nothing of substance to claim why Zeke belonged and Jaylon didn't
You resorted to cursing/name calling because you don't have the mental capacity to come back with a well thought out rebuttal

And now you look even worse than you did before. I'm sorry dude. And you'll likely be banned to top it off.
:omg::laugh:

Wahh wahh wahh