Fun with words - Coach Vermiel

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Rewatching the game on TIVO (gotta tell you, a much more pleasant experience than the live broadcast :D ),. As they went to half, Vermiel told Bonnie B, "They d****d us on the flea flicker."

Now, maybe I'm not up on the latest football parlance, but I don't think he used that right (the word, not the....nevermind... :D ). Quite the potty mouth on the sensitive little guy...Anyway, that's a keeper that I'm going to use tomorrow on my over-confident Chiefs-fan co-worker.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Rewatching the game on TIVO (gotta tell you, a much more pleasant experience than the live broadcast :D ),. As they went to half, Vermiel told a reporter, "They d****d us on the flea flicker."

Now, maybe I'm not up on the latest football parlance, but I don't think he used that right (the word, not the....nevermind... :D ). Quite the potty mouth on the sensitive little guy...Anyway, that's a keeper that I'm going to use tomorrow on my over-confident Chiefs-fan co-worker.

Sitting Bull, I thought I had been hearing things, glad to hear someone confirm it, LOL. And he says this to Bonnie Bernstein no less!

Jay

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought I heard that too! But then Gumbel I think tried saying "tricked", so I thought I was just hearing things.

GoArmy

Reaction score
I had to go back and watch that part of the game again. That is funny, even more so after you watch the flea flicker again.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I was really disappointed with BB on that one.

"Coach, how much did that fumble change momentum?"

Hello!

Let's see 21-10 KC versus 17-14 Dallas, hmmm.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
My biggest problem with how CBS covers NFL games is that they don't show Bonnie enough. ;)

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
NorthTexan95 said:
My biggest problem with how CBS covers NFL games is that they don't show Bonnie enough. ;)

Here, here. I've been waiting for a full view for years.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NorthTexan95 said:
Let me guess....in warm weather games? :)