Funniest quote of the year from Dallascowboys.com

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
So far, Kyle Kosier has been the biggest free-agent move for the Cowboys this year. :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

TheHustler

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
So far, Kyle Kosier has been the biggest free-agent move for the Cowboys this year. :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

He is. He's what 309 lbs? Don't think we're getting anyone bigger than that.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It does say"look for things to heat up soon".

Gil Brandt likes Kozier and Ayodele, heard that Randy Cross spoke well of Kozier too, but thats second hand.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Y'know, for somebody who calls himself a "real Cowboys fan", you sure do trash them a lot... I mean, that's ALL you do...

You need to pick a more appropriate screen name, like "FairweatherCowboysFan", or "FrontrunnerCowboysFan"... or maybe "WhinyAnnoyingCowboysFan"...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Y'know, for somebody who calls himself a "real Cowboys fan", you sure do trash them a lot... I mean, that's ALL you do...

You need to pick a more appropriate screen name, like "FairweatherCowboysFan", or "FrontrunnerCowboysFan"... or maybe "WhinyAnnoyingCowboysFan"...

Im just curious how is he our best free agent pick up... you should know he isn't going to fill no Larry Allen shoes...

TheHustler

Reaction score
silverbear said:

At least this isn't a Poll or Vote on yada yada thread.

silverbear

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Im just curious how is he our best free agent pick up... you should know he isn't going to fill no Larry Allen shoes...

And YOU should know that the Boys are NOT gonna sit by and fail to spend the money they have... acquisitions WILL be made...

Once you do finally figure that out, then maybe you'll wake up, and wait to see what happens before pressin' the panic button...

silverbear

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
At least this isn't a Poll or Vote on yada yada thread.

No, it's another Chicken Little thread-- "OMG, we're DOOMED"...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
silverbear said:
And YOU should know that the Boys are NOT gonna sit by and fail to spend the money they have... acquisitions WILL be made...

What do you think they are doing now?

Commanders have less money than us... and they have Andre Carter, Archuleta, Randle El, and Faruia...not including Lloyd

silverbear

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
What do you think they are doing now?

I think they're doing exactly what they told us they were gonna do, which is NOT pursue the high-dollar free agents, but rather try to fill out their roster with several quality additions... that's why the only free agents they've signed so far have been role players, at reasonable prices...

That's also why they're not signing player after player after player early on-- they don't WANT to... they want to let the free spenders like the Skins blow their wad on marginal players, then move in when that orgy of spending is over, and teams like that have no money left to spend...

Commanders have less money than us... and they have Andre Carter, Archuleta, Randle El, and Faruia...not including Lloyd

WOW, what a collection of SUPERSTARS... but they had to pay them superstar money...

What the Skins have done is STUPID, hoss, and more and more mediots have taken to criticizing them for it... nobody else in the league would have paid those perfectly average players what the Skins paid them... but you seem to want us to be just as stupid as they are...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
It does say"look for things to heat up soon".

Gil Brandt likes Kozier and Ayodele, heard that Randy Cross spoke well of Kozier too, but thats second hand.

what was first hand... oh must have been Clayton

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

HOLY SCHMAGOLEY
... I didn't even see my one thousandth post... figgered it'd be sometime before the 22nd century anyway...

:bounce: :beer1: :fogeys: :jackpot: :disco:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
silverbear said:

Jeep Grand bandwagoneer

silverbear

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Jeep Grand bandwagoneer

Chuckle... as a Jeep man (I drive a Cherokee, the second I've owned), that one cracked me up...