Funny AND True!

Jersey

Reaction score
Jeremiah Trotter owns a car wash in South Jersey. Yesterday, in need of a replacement part, he came into my distributors store. He was accompanied by two of his buddies. Anyway, while there, one of the stores managers, (who knows I'm a huge Cboys fan) said. "I wish our rep was here to meet you. He's a big Cowboys fan. As a matter of fact, see that empty display case next to you. (pointing to a prize cabinet that is always empty) He calls it the eagles trophy case. Both of Trotter's friends cracked up and said "damn that's messed up". Trotter shook his head and laughed. Thought I'd share it with you all to let you know that I represent hard in philly's back yard!

:starspin

Mansta54

Reaction score
Jersey said:
Jeremiah Trotter owns a car wash in South Jersey. Yesterday, in need of a replacement part, he came into my distributors store. He was accompanied by two of his buddies. Anyway, while there, one of the stores managers, (who knows I'm a huge Cboys fan) said. "I wish our rep was here to meet you. He's a big Cowboys fan. As a matter of fact, see that empty display case next to you. (pointing to a prize cabinet that is always empty) He calls it the eagles trophy case. Both of Trotter's friends cracked up and said "damn that's messed up". Trotter shook his head and laughed. Thought I'd share it with you all to let you know that I represent hard in philly's back yard!

Do your thang man, I'm proud of you. Watch your back though! :)

Manster54

Reaction score
Jersey said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

TonyS

Reaction score
Sounds like the manager is the one with the brass cajones.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Classic. Nice to see the guys had a good sense of humor about it.

laugh_norm.gif

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yeah, very nice to see they had a sense of humor.

Once I was up in Buffalo and we played the Bills that Sunday. My girlfriend from Buffalo told me that if I even once cheered for Dallas at the sportsbar that she guaranteed me it would be a 10 on 1 fight. No sense of humor there.

billknows

Reaction score
Congrats,better than burning a Philly pennent hanging in a philly bar ,just before last yrs, SB. Keep the faith bro.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
DanTanna said:

Once I was up in Buffalo and we played the Bills that Sunday. My girlfriend from Buffalo told me that if I even once cheered for Dallas at the sportsbar that she guaranteed me it would be a 10 on 1 fight. No sense of humor there.

0-4 will do that to a fan. Good to see you got out ok.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DanTanna said:

If she's still your girlfriend, and I use the term lightly, maybe you should sit down with her and converse, talk things over and come to a reasonable resolution you're both happy with.

If she is no longer your girl"friend".......Tramp!!!
icon10.gif

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
DanTanna said:

So I guess while you were in the sportsbar you didn't scream "Bills must stand for 'Boy I Love Losing Superbowls!'" eh?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
So I guess while you were in the sportsbar you didn't scream "Bills must stand for 'Boy I Love Losing Superbowls!'" eh?

Nice............

Rumor

Reaction score
Thats funny as hell, but it does seem that the manager, as someone above stated, has the rocks. And lucky he didnt get trottered on....

Rumor

Reaction score
I apologize fellas...that last post really sucked....sounded better in my head....ah well......o0(Im so stoopid)