Funny but upsetting too!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2176612 said:
Yeah I love Irvin too but your right, That is some funny crap right there!
It is, but I wouldn't put a KKK pointed cap on GPM. There's just some lines I won't cross.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2176596 said:
I figured it was either something like that or white powder residue below the nose.

Even if it was someone I despise (George Preston Marshall) I would not do anything to disgrace the honor he's been accorded.

See, I was sure it was going to be white powder left on the bust, which would not be clever and would detract from other people who were Irvin fans who came along after.

A rolled up dollar in the nose for a quick snapshot is in bounds in my book. But I also have no regard whatsoever for the HoF.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I guess I should be happy that the image doesn't show up on my work computer b/c Mike will always be one of my favorite Cowboys! It would probably just piss me off! Ignorant Skins' fans... :mad: :suxskins:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Thats all right because Irvin disrespected and humiliated Green his entire career!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2176567 said:
http://img108.*************/img108/2932/img04431hq0.jpg

Does this guy look like
shaggy.jpg

:laugh2:

aikemirv;2176638 said:
Thats all right because Irvin disrespected and humiliated Green his entire career!!!

True... so true....

lol.... someone should photoshop a Napolean hat on Snyder.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I don't think it is funny. It is disrespectful. Why are these things not behind glass? You shouldn't be able to touch them.

That is alright. This guy won't be playing wise guy after we clean their clocks twice this year.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Meh, it's pretty funny. Don't think it's a big deal at all.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Vintage;2176723 said:
Just wait until I defame the Art Monk bust!

Yeah...hang a sign around his neck that says, "I don't belong here"

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
their obsession has no limits.....art monk will never be the playmaker.....riggins will never be emmit....and the Commanders will never be dallas....when you realize that THEY realize this...then and only then will you understand

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It might be funny. It might be stupid. It might be both. But any case I just :rolleyes: