GMO415

Reaction score
GEEEEEET!!!!
tumblr_pcd5nuxfwp1uuyy36o1_400.gif
That Lil sucka got heart

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Let me rephrase "The cheerleaders are for the men to look at". You and I both know which huddle we're more interested in watching.

Is this frog giving us the double finger?
The men cheerleaders are for men to look at is why i was scratching my head. But than again, in todays world, probably so. :muttley:

I just LOVE the Huddle time of the year.
It's beginning to look a lot like HUDDLES....

....everywhere you go:p

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh man, I didn't mean to hit reply on that one. That's what I get for posting before waking up. I'm sorry DABZ. I meant it, but I'm sorry. I'd gone off to look for some visual proof and changed my mind about posting it. As for the huddles, we're going to be missing some familiar friends in uniforms this year.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh man, I didn't mean to hit reply on that one. That's what I get for posting before waking up. I'm sorry DABZ. I meant it, but I'm sorry. I'd gone off to look for some visual proof and changed my mind about posting it. As for the huddles, we're going to be missing some familiar friends in uniforms this year.
Ugh, so true. Romo & Witten were/are eye candy for sure. Especially with those dimples.

But as far as MY favorite player, who to me is eye candy and has been for many years is non other than....
WE ARE PENN STATE:grin: