Funny Images Thread

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His reaction seems fake the way he turns to it prior to jumping backwards.

giphy.gif
Shame the idiot walking didn't wait until the idiot hiding underwater lost all of his air because registering fake shock at a dead body floating just has more impact.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, if that had worked, what would it look like?

And how bored do you have to be to sit there, look around your place and come up with that? I have ceiling fans and have not thought once about getting up on one of those blades. Even it the view is better of the AC duct, it's not worth figuring out how to safely dismount. And I don't think she gave that much thought either or the idiot helping her but the most bored person in the house was the one videoing that.
Maybe the person taking the video was the guy who installed the light fixture, and this was meant to be a demonstration of his quality work. "No matter how stupid the people in your household are, you can depend on Joe's Electric."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, metal spray can under pressure usually indicates flammable in most cases.

giphy.gif
Making another person feel special, like on someone's birthday, is a wonderfully commendable human trait.

Having zero common sense while trying to make another person feel special is one of the worst human traits imaginable.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Making another person feel special, like on someone's birthday, is a wonderfully commendable human trait.

Having zero common sense while trying to make another person feel special is one of the worst human traits imaginable.
I don't think many people realize how flammable Silly String is.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think many people realize how flammable Silly String is.
I would be the last person to argue your assumption but too many people are careless around fire period. My folks taught me there is no such thing as 'safe' fire, that fire should always be respected, and never underestimated in any shape, form or fashion. My father drilled the same caution into me about electricity also but I digress. There have been so many sad events involving humans and fire...

I'm done with this cigarette. Time to FLICK it out my car window.
Breaking News! Dozens homeless after wildfire destroys numerous homes!

Food's almost ready but I must check on the baby. Where can I put this paper bag? I will only be gone a sec so the stovetop will do just fine.
Breaking News! Rescued mother and child receive severe burns due to kitchen fire!

Dang! The lights are out! I will peek out the window and check if the neighbors lights are still on but I do not want to trip over anything. Great! I will use my lighter to not stumble over here... look outside... wait why is Fred's lights still on but mine are AAAAAAAHHH! THE CURTAINS! THE CURTAINS ARE ON FIRE!!!
Breaking News! Smoker lights up his neighborhood during weird blackout!

My longwinded nonsense is only meant to emphasize cute lit candles on a cake should automatically register with everyone as a fire hazard. Employing just a little thought would have prompted someone to move the lit candles away from the table. But lit candles are cute to look at soooo... burnt grandma.