Reaction score
32kna7.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too funny but it would have happened to me if I had been distracted too. I cannot recall ever walking through a double set of doors like those with a built-in vertical bar set in the doors' inner seams. It would be totally unexpected for me as well.

That said, I have encountered double entrance doors that someone has locked one of the doors and no sign saying 'Use The OTHER door'. Pisses me off when that happens. I grab the door handle, almost break my wrist pulling on it, then gingerly reach for the other door's handle and it swings open. Evil. /mini-rant

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too funny but it would have happened to me if I had been distracted too. I cannot recall ever walking through a double set of doors like those with a built-in vertical bar set in the doors' inner seams. It would be totally unexpected for me as well.

That said, I have encountered double entrance doors that someone has locked one of the doors and no sign saying 'Use The OTHER door'. Pisses me off when that happens. I grab the door handle, almost break my wrist pulling on it, then gingerly reach for the other door's handle and it swings open. Evil. /mini-rant
I deliver to a place that has a column right in the center of the hallway, a few inches on the other side of one of those plastic vertical blinds type dividers. I almost did exactly what the guy in the video did.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not even going to ask how she got up there...

giphy.gif
That does not look like a very sturdy light fixture. Was she supporting some of her weight with at least one foot resting on a table or chair? Or does she actually weigh close to nuthin'? It does not seem likely to me that she could sit for any length of time without the fixture popping out of its ceiling bracket.