Funny Images Thread

nobody

Reaction score
P0ANKzw.gif
:facepalm:

Who knew the dude was a liar? Cause his pants were certainly on fire!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is rare seeing someone react rationally AND irrationally at the exact same time when all hell breaks loose.

His shorts are on fire.

Initially, he had the presence of mind to remove his shorts.

Smart.

But his fear overruled his intelligent thought process and his flight impulse kicked in--causing him to try RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS FLAMING SHORTS! You are still wearing them doofus! Stop. Drop if you feel like it. Snatch them off. The guy was lucky his ankles did not get tangled, tripped and faceplanted himself into the concrete driveway. While his pants might have still been on fire. And his buddies laughing and walking away from wherever his fear was taking him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is rare seeing someone react rationally AND irrationally at the exact same time when all hell breaks loose.

His shorts are on fire.

Initially, he had the presence of mind to remove his shorts.

Smart.

But his fear overruled his intelligent thought process and his flight impulse kicked in--causing him to try RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS FLAMING SHORTS! You are still wearing them doofus! Stop. Drop if you feel like it. Snatch them off. The guy was lucky his ankles did not get tangled, tripped and faceplanted himself into the concrete driveway. While his pants might have still been on fire. And his buddies laughing and walking away from wherever his fear was taking him.
Notice how long it took for someone to move the gas can away? That may be why he's running.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice how long it took for someone to move the gas can away? That may be why he's running.
Good point but also notice he continues hopping and skipping well-past his buddies. Maybe "I'M ON FIRE BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BLOW UP TOO LIKE THOSE TWO IDIOTS!" was screaming inside his head but I really believe he continued acting completely out of fear that he was being burned alive. I only wished the clip ran long enough to see him finally come to the realization, "Hey. I'm not cooking am I? lol.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that turned quickly

giphy.gif
:lmao2:I am going to get @YosemiteSam back for posting this if it is the last thing I do! Something told me do not to go back and watch this! It's killing me! Again! :laugh:

THAT DOG IS NOT TRYING TO SAVE HER!!! why is he biting her??? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:I wish I could see the video this clip was made from. The audio would probably put me in a coma! :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:lmao2:I am going to get @YosemiteSam back for posting this if it is the last thing I do! Something told me do not to go back and watch this! It's killing me! Again! :laugh:

THAT DOG IS NOT TRYING TO SAVE HER!!! why is he biting her??? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:I wish I could see the video this clip was made from. The audio would probably put me in a coma! :laugh:
I think she accidentally kicked him while she was being electrocuted.