Funny Images Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A guy goes home every night and tells his wife how dumb his co-worker is. She suggests he record him on video, so she can get a better laugh. That is how I imagine some of this stuff gets caught on video. The guy probably unmounts the tires this way all the time and gets hit like that often, so he immediately braces himself as soon as his foot slips knowing what is coming.
I'm watching my mechanic mount and unmount the tires on my truck this very moment, as I have many times before, and I've never seen him do anything like that. I'm 94.773% certain that video is a set up.

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm watching my mechanic mount and unmount the tires on my truck this very moment, as I have many times before, and I've never seen him do anything like that. I'm 94.773% certain that video is a set up.
Not everyone is a professional. I've seen dufuses at work before. I've had to rush back to the office to do my laughing many times.

joseephuss

Reaction score

This video may very well be set up, but there are also a lot of people out there with a lack of sense, proper equipment or both. I've seen guys mount tires in a similar fashion although not as clumsily as this guy. And on a similar note, have you ever seen a tire mounted with fire? There are many videos out there. I've seen it a few times on construction sites for bobcats. Kind of crazy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This video may very well be set up, but there are also a lot of people out there with a lack of sense, proper equipment or both. I've seen guys mount tires in a similar fashion although not as clumsily as this guy. And on a similar note, have you ever seen a tire mounted with fire? There are many videos out there. I've seen it a few times on construction sites for bobcats. Kind of crazy.
Using acetylene, yes. Dangerous, but cool!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
7mXpdWn.gif
:lmao: