Funny Images Thread

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
giphy.gif

joseephuss

Reaction score
Two things ..

First, why doesn't the person filming him warn him?

Second, that's awesome commitment on his part to get the shot as his camera barely moved :D

How would they warn him? It happened quickly and it isn't as if you can yell at the guy underwater. You're are right in that the guy was certainly dedicated to getting the shot.

cml750

Reaction score
Didn't @Reality have this guy (or someone similar) as his avatar at one point?
His avatar still is Johnny Depp's version of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. It has been for some time. When I frequent a forum site regularly I always end up recognizing a person who has had the same avatar for quite a while by their avatar faster than I do the username. I equate @Reality with the Mad Hatter thus my equating the Mad Hatter mannequin as Reality.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His avatar still is Johnny Depp's version of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. It has been for some time. When I frequent a forum site regularly I always end up recognizing a person who has had the same avatar for quite a while by their avatar faster than I do the username. I equate @Reality with the Mad Hatter thus my equating the Mad Hatter mannequin as Reality.
We're all mad here .. :D