Funny Images Thread

Sammy

Reaction score
FQICkXN.gif

:lmao2:

Do you SEE what I have to put up with? My husband is always chasing tail!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe the camera operator has severely lapsed on their waste removal bill and the sanitation worker is just emptying the trash receptacle before removing it from the residence? Maybe it's a greenhorn fumbling around behind the controls driving back-and-forth that awoke the camera operator to begin filming the debacle and they happened to caught this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just can't see how the dumpster would suddenly flip like that, just from anything the driver is doing. It looks like it was weighted heavily at one end or something. It just doesn't look natural.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

This looks like a prank of some sort, and I hope the person taking the video went out and cleaned it up.
I don't know. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe the camera operator has severely lapsed on their waste removal bill and the sanitation worker is just emptying the trash receptacle before removing it from the residence? Maybe it's a greenhorn fumbling around behind the controls driving back-and-forth that awoke the camera operator to begin filming the debacle and they happened to caught this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just can't see how the dumpster would suddenly flip like that, just from anything the driver is doing. It looks like it was weighted heavily at one end or something. It just doesn't look natural.
It looks like the fork operator didn't thread the needle with the left side on the recycling bin, notice it's all recyclables. Then the fork operator tried to lower the fork to line up the left side, but didn't notice they were also tipping the threaded right side. Thus, the tip over was an operator error and it was easier to do since it's not filled with packed trash bags just loosely with cardboard, paper, bottles, etc. :D

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It looks like the fork operator didn't thread the needle with the left side on the recycling bin, notice it's all recyclables. Then the fork operator tried to lower the fork to line up the left side, but didn't notice they were also tipping the threaded right side. Thus, the tip over was an operator error and it was easier to do since it's not filled with packed trash bags just loosely with cardboard, paper, bottles, etc. :D
I see what you're saying. The forks are angling down, but only pushing on the right side. I suppose that could be what caused it......but why would someone be taking video? Even if he'd been trying for a few minutes, there's nothing interesting about it...or at least, there shouldn't have been. :D