Funny Romo post from Jets board

JerryFan

Reaction score
I saw this and thought everyone here might get a huge kick out of this comment from (I'm assuming) a Jets fan.

"I say Tony Romo throws for seven touchdowns in the first half; three minutes to go in the third quarter, he tucks the ball and rushes for a touchdown, but never pauses in the end zone. He runs right out the back of the stadium to a burning car in the parking lot where he dives through the back window and saves three puppies from burning to death.

Phillips goes to his backup quarterback with the game already in the bag and Romo spends the fourth quarter resolving world hunger, the immigration issues facing the US and balances the federal budget. With all of this solved and approaching the two minute warning with three time outs, he decides to take on US race relations where he flaunts his last bit of magic for the day by having blacks and whites hugging in the streets from coast to coast.

After the game – to wind down and relax; Tony cooks a thanksgiving day feast for the entire stadium, bangs 58 supermodels on the 50 yard line and then and only then retires for the night."

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I bet he could squeeze in a slice of pumpkin pie. C'mon, it's Thanksgiving.

:p:

sago1

Reaction score
That was funny. On the other hand even if it is tongue and cheek, at least he wasn't throwing Romo under the bus like most fans of other teams do. Just sounds like they so jealous of Romo because their own QB isn't that good and of course Romo is the Dallas Cowboy QB.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
sago1;1782265 said:
That was funny. On the other hand even if it is tongue and cheek, at least he wasn't throwing Romo under the bus like most fans of other teams do. Just sounds like they so jealous of Romo because their own QB isn't that good and of course Romo is the Dallas Cowboy QB.

I bet the guy got so tired of the Jet fans breaking down the game, saying that Romo was going to shred their D lol

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Faerluna;1782261 said:
I bet he could squeeze in a slice of pumpkin pie. C'mon, it's Thanksgiving.

:p:

why, he already had 58 pieces of supermodel pie

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
that kind of goes along with a guy i overheard today in the
kansas city airport talking pretty loud when he said " im sick
of all the romo-mania", i just busted out laughing since i was wearing
my cowboys sweatshirt.
just wait till we win the super bowl is what i was thinking !
i did see about 1/2 dozen other fans heading to the game too...very cool

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JerryFan;1782224 said:
I saw this and thought everyone here might get a huge kick out of this comment from (I'm assuming) a Jets fan.

"I say Tony Romo throws for seven touchdowns in the first half; three minutes to go in the third quarter, he tucks the ball and rushes for a touchdown, but never pauses in the end zone. He runs right out the back of the stadium to a burning car in the parking lot where he dives through the back window and saves three puppies from burning to death.

Phillips goes to his backup quarterback with the game already in the bag and Romo spends the fourth quarter resolving world hunger, the immigration issues facing the US and balances the federal budget. With all of this solved and approaching the two minute warning with three time outs, he decides to take on US race relations where he flaunts his last bit of magic for the day by having blacks and whites hugging in the streets from coast to coast.

After the game – to wind down and relax; Tony cooks a thanksgiving day feast for the entire stadium, bangs 58 supermodels on the 50 yard line and then and only then retires for the night."

That is awesome.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
poke;1782271 said:
that kind of goes along with a guy i overheard today in the
kansas city airport talking pretty loud when he said " im sick
of all the romo-mania", i just busted out laughing since i was wearing
my cowboys sweatshirt.
just wait till we win the super bowl is what i was thinking !
i did see about 1/2 dozen other fans heading to the game too...very cool

you know if the Boys do win the SB, and my Spurs end up repeating...........I will be getting all kinds of hate from fans of the top 2 leagues in the country.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Haha, that's awesome. Hopefully he'll solve that WGA strike too so I won't have to deal with all those new reality TV shows that will start popping up.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Biggems;1782278 said:
you know if the Boys do win the SB, and my Spurs end up repeating...........I will be getting all kinds of hate from fans of the top 2 leagues in the country.

oh well, you know what Hostile says....embrace the hatred!!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
JerryFan;1782224 said:

They forgot to mention where our backup scores 3 more touchdowns.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1782286 said:
They forgot to mention where our backup scores 3 more touchdowns.

I can't wait to see Brad Johnson throw a 15 yard bomb....yes I said bomb....when you are 90 years old like Johnson, 15 yds is like throwing a mile.