"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:muttley:
9ca1f7ad6a77338795e669caf46748e89636.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
My curiosity wants an answer to the only three scenarios I can think of:
  1. This was a full-service station, where an store attendant set the pump on automatic and left. Yeah. I extremely doubt that happened too.
  2. The driver set the pump on automatic, climbed back in the car and, at some point, drove off without removing the gas handle.
  3. The driver hand pumped their gas, got what they paid for (you must practically prepay for gas everywhere nowadays), did not return the handle to the pump, got back behind the wheel and drove off.
Sure, the first two examples would be stupidity personified but the third example would be simply cuckoo for coco puffs.
LOL. Was scratching my head as well on that one. My conclusion was this took place over the pond.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My curiosity wants an answer to the only three scenarios I can think of:
  1. This was a full-service station, where an store attendant set the pump on automatic and left. Yeah. I extremely doubt that happened too.
  2. The driver set the pump on automatic, climbed back in the car and, at some point, drove off without removing the gas handle.
  3. The driver hand pumped their gas, got what they paid for (you must practically prepay for gas everywhere nowadays), did not return the handle to the pump, got back behind the wheel and drove off.
Sure, the first two examples would be stupidity personified but the third example would be simply cuckoo for coco puffs.
Is there an inage attached to this post that isn't showing on my phone, or is this in response to a different post that I didn't see?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
:lmao:@FineFan at it again!
HGjFUz9.gif

One time my wife and I were returning a rental near LAX. We stopped at a gas station to fill-up before returning it and while the gas was pumping the hose disconnected from the coupler and gas poured out everywhere. I got the attendant and he shut the main valve off to the pump to get it to stop. He initially tried to blame it on and I of course wasn't having it. He laughingly then tried to get me to buy a bunch of food/snacks to I presume make up the difference in lost fuel, which I of course refused to. Obviously, whomever hooked up the hose didn't attach it or secure it properly.