DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff member Messages 69,575 Reaction score 80,737 Sep 8, 2026 #3,061 Reality said: Click to expand... I love this so much that i’m gonna show it to my wife. Pray for me.
DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff member Messages 69,575 Reaction score 80,737 Wednesday at 2:11 PM #3,063 It doesn’t help that I love Gilligan’s Island.
Reality Staff member Messages 33,866 Reaction score 85,280 Yesterday at 2:56 AM #3,064 DallasEast said: It doesn’t help that I love Gilligan’s Island. Click to expand... Gilligan's Island was my favorite non-cartoon show as a kid. I used to watch the re-runs of it on TBS after school every day.
DallasEast said: It doesn’t help that I love Gilligan’s Island. Click to expand... Gilligan's Island was my favorite non-cartoon show as a kid. I used to watch the re-runs of it on TBS after school every day.
nobody Well-Known Member Messages 12,471 Reaction score 22,232 Yesterday at 11:22 PM #3,065 DallasEast said: It doesn’t help that I love Gilligan’s Island. Click to expand... Okay, that stings, but it was done really well and was funny.
DallasEast said: It doesn’t help that I love Gilligan’s Island. Click to expand... Okay, that stings, but it was done really well and was funny.