Funny Videos Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I was wondering if this was Candid Camera or Drunks Say The Darnedest Things..
It's from the television show Reno 911! which is a mockumentary-style parody of law enforcement documentary shows, specifically Cops, with comedic actors playing the police officers and criminals.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's from the television show Reno 911! which is a mockumentary-style parody of law enforcement documentary shows, specifically Cops, with comedic actors playing the police officers and criminals.
I think she knew that. She's a joker. I mean come on, Juggs, "Drunks say the darndest things"? lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I think she knew that. She's a joker. I mean come on, Juggs, "Drunks say the darndest things"? lol
I agree, the last part is a joke, but the first part seemed like an earnest query. I didn't want to just ignore it, if she was seeking an answer, hence the matter-of-fact reply. The internet needs a sarcasm font.

Xelda

Reaction score
I agree, the last part is a joke, but the first part seemed like an earnest query. I didn't want to just ignore it, if she was seeking an answer, hence the matter-of-fact reply. The internet needs a sarcasm font.
Honestly, there was no sarcasm. I don't get many channels with my cable set up and I'm not paying $60+ more a month for a few channels I might watch. I saw Reno 911 but I didn't know it was a legitimate show. Thank you Juggs for telling me and thank you Runny for crediting me with sarcasm.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, there was no sarcasm. I don't get many channels with my cable set up and I'm not paying $60+ more a month for a few channels I might watch. I saw Reno 911 but I didn't know it was a legitimate show. Thank you Juggs for telling me and thank you Runny for crediting me with sarcasm.
It's kind of a TV version of Super Troopers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know Super Troopers either. :oops: My TV viewing is quite limited.
It's a movie........You should watch it. It's probably on Netflix or something. Hilarious. There are memes and jokes here you probably don't get because you haven't seen it.....that's sad.