Future of BP

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Basically, I figure Parcells may well sign an extension on his initial contract. All along, I've thought that this team really will not be ready to compete for Super Bowls until at least year 3(I'm not sure we are there yet), but more realistically year 4 and beyond of BP's reign.

IMO, all signs point towards BP definately honoring his full contract, and I think he will sign on for more years. It's taken him 3 years to build the type of team that he wants, but it seems there are still a few pieces missing. I love the job he's done..even I've opened up my eyes a bit and realized how much worse we were a few years ago than I trully would have believed at the time. It's taken 3 years to really give us any real hope going into a season, but I think we still have a bit of a ways to go(sorry, the start of last season had me hoping playoffs again, but at the back of our minds, we all knew there were far too many question marks heading into the season). Therefor I think that BP is going to be here for at least another 2 to 3 years.

You don't spend 2 years building your dream home, and then upon completion, decide you want to sell it.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Well he has done that on the last two places his been at, he built the home and then left before the owners came

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Billy Bullocks said:
IMO, all signs point towards BP definately honoring his full contract, and I think he will sign on for more years.
Honor his contract? Yes
Sign on for 4 more years? No

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have already signed a lifetime contract. :p:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I never said another 4 years, but I think after this year, and then enxt year, we will see where we are, and so will he.