FWST Blog: Carson expects to play... Crayton wants to play somebody better than Cincy

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crayton wants to play somebody better than Bengals

Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton has no worries about his team bouncing back this week after their first loss of the season Sunday to the Commanders.

Making the bounce back much easier for the Cowboys are the winless Cincinnati Bengals this week. It comes after three big games against Philly, Green Bay and Washington. So Crayton, would you like to play somebody a little bit better than the Bengals in a week you want to bounce back?

"I think so," Crayton said. "I think so, yeah. Right now we don't dictate our schedule. We have to play each team how they come to us. They come in here this weekend and we've got to get back and refocus and start preparing for them."

Crayton also agrees with Pacman Jones, who said last night that this team may have needed a reality check and got it.

"I think sometimes you have to get sit down on your butt for a second to realize you were getting away with some mistakes," Crayton said. "We got a team in here, if you make a mistake they capitalized and it can cost you the game and it did."

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 12:50 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

News out of Cincinnati

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer expects to play against the Cowboys.

Palmer denied a report from former Bengal quarterback and current CBS announcer Boomer Esiason that he needed "Tommy John" surgery on his elbow.

Marvin Lewis was less definitive, saying the staff will find out more when the team practices on Wednesday.

Posted at 03:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I feel really bad for carson ending up on that team.
I wish him well, very well.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2297122 said:
Crayton wants to play somebody better than Bengals

Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton has no worries about his team bouncing back this week after their first loss of the season Sunday to the Commanders.

Making the bounce back much easier for the Cowboys are the winless Cincinnati Bengals this week. It comes after three big games against Philly, Green Bay and Washington. So Crayton, would you like to play somebody a little bit better than the Bengals in a week you want to bounce back?

"I think so," Crayton said. "I think so, yeah. Right now we don't dictate our schedule. We have to play each team how they come to us. They come in here this weekend and we've got to get back and refocus and start preparing for them."

Crayton also agrees with Pacman Jones, who said last night that this team may have needed a reality check and got it.

"I think sometimes you have to get sit down on your butt for a second to realize you were getting away with some mistakes," Crayton said. "We got a team in here, if you make a mistake they capitalized and it can cost you the game and it did."

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 12:50 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

News out of Cincinnati

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer expects to play against the Cowboys.

Palmer denied a report from former Bengal quarterback and current CBS announcer Boomer Esiason that he needed "Tommy John" surgery on his elbow.

Marvin Lewis was less definitive, saying the staff will find out more when the team practices on Wednesday.

Posted at 03:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)
Crayton has decides to show up for 1/2 of 1 game and thinks he can run his mouth? Best keep them lips zipped Pat! Last thing you want is a motivated team to come in and possibley upset you.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2297142 said:
I can't think of any scenario under which the Bengals beat us.
I agree. Coming off a loss to a heated rival, you know the Cowboys will come out guns ablazin Sunday.

SweetDC

Reaction score
Ummm...yesterday we played a team better than the Bengals and we lost. Perhaps he should focus less on a "guaranteed" win and more on practicing catching those doggone balls. Although I must admit he definitively pulled his weight yesterday. I'm not mad at him.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Some of the guys on this team just dont get and he is their leader. Try not dropping or bobbling a pass for one or two games before you open your big mouth.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This Cincy team is struggling big-time. But Palmer, TJ and Chad is easily the most talented QB-WRs group we've seen to this point. If we dont pressure Palmer, they could score enough points to make this interesting...

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Exhibit D.

ANOTHER guy who is Hall-Of-Fame in trash-talking-which-doesn't-translate-to-game-play.

juck

Reaction score
The title of the thread is a tad misleading,that DMN blog dude is a trouble maker,in fact all over the dallas media seems that way.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;2297240 said:
The title of the thread is a tad misleading,that DMN blog dude is a trouble maker,in fact all over the dallas media seems that way.
Just FYI, this was a Star-Telegram blog.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;2297230 said:
This Cincy team is struggling big-time. But Palmer, TJ and Chad is easily the most talented QB-WRs group we've seen to this point. If we dont pressure Palmer, they could score enough points to make this interesting...

problem is, their defence won't be able to stop us

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2297254 said:
problem is, their defence won't be able to stop us

I agree. But if we fool around and let that trio get going, they have a shot to at least keep it close for a while. They're a winless team so you dont want them hanging around gaining any confidence to pull off the improbable.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.........what's the controversy here?

*sigh* this is going to be a LONG week.:bang2: