FWST Blog: Remi Ayodele throws down Andre Gurode

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remi Ayodele throws down Andre Gurode

During the one-on-one line drills, NT Remi Ayodele and C Andre Gurode had a nice little battle. Actually, Gurode dominated the matchup but Ayodele threw Gurode to the ground at the end of his pass rush. Gurode's helmet went flying and didn't look too happy staring down Ayodele.

But Ayodele wasn't too happy Gurode slapped him in the facemask on the snap of the ball. After the drill Ayodele gave Gurode a big hug, resting his head on Andre's shoulder and sported a big smile. Jay Ratliff then ran by and rippped off Gurode's skull cap.

These guys are just frustrated they can't get by Gurode in the backfield.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 05:57 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

sago1

Reaction score
I think they all frustrated by now and having to take it each with each other. Each side of the ball wants to play like they do in a real game but nobody wants to hurt a valued team member, hence frustration.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
sago1;2177082 said:
I think they all frustrated by now and having to take it each with each other. Each side of the ball wants to play like they do in a real game but nobody wants to hurt a valued team member, hence frustration.

Pity the Chargers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2176985 said:
These guys are just frustrated they can't get by Gurode in the backfield.
Just keep those shotgun snaps where they belong and everything will be like Fonzie!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This thread makes me smile. Glad to hear they're getting spirited competition without resorting to fighting.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Gurode was very highly thought of in the draft. Capable at both Center and Guard, and it was a need at both places at that time. Actually a fairly obvious pick.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
I just can't believe that Parcells was dumb enough to move Gurode to Guard from Center, and then draft Al Johnson to replace Gurode. What a waste of coaching and player-personnel management. REALLY!

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2177430 said:
I just can't believe that Parcells was dumb enough to move Gurode to Guard from Center, and then draft Al Johnson to replace Gurode. What a waste of coaching and player-personnel management. REALLY!

Great Point

Beyond that, Gurode has proven to be an outstanding Center. Berger may be a servicle back-up.. whatever happened to Procter? Havn't heard much about Cory in training camp.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
So far this offseason I've read of Flo, kosier, Columbo and Bigg getting beat from time to time...But Not once have I read Gurode Getting beat. Looks like the real Beast of the oline might end up being Gurode..