capt.46c1fff77c794dd9912f53417aa391fc.cowboys_moving_ahead_football_txtg108.jpg

:starspin:starspin

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2343462 said:
Thanks. My first impression after looking that this picture is that his injury isn't as severe as I first thought. Of course, I'm not a doctor and that's a photo and not an x-ray.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2343641 said:
My thoughts exactly.[/QUOTE

In watching the TO video from today, TO kept saying the infamous "Next Question" whenever Ed Werder would ask a question.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2343859 said:
In watching the TO video from today, TO kept saying the infamous "Next Question" whenever Ed Werder would ask a question.

FINALLY he's learning.:)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2343265 said:
Tony Romo has been trying to throw some passes despite the broken right pinkie, which is in a cast. Quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson said Romo is tinkering around with throwing and did some in the Cowboys indoor facility on Wednesday.

Wilson said Romo still has some pain and there is a concern about how much vibration it can take from the snap or getting hit. The biggest concern for Romo would be risking further damage before it has healed.

- Rick Herrin

How does T.O. really feel about Roy?

There are some feelings out there that Terrell Owens will be bothered by the presence of another big-time receiver in the locker room and on the field. Another one that can make big plays and makes big money. But according to Owens that is not the case with Roy Williams.

So what does he say to those that think he will feel threatened?

"They're idiots," Owens said.

- Rick Herrin

Wednesday practice report

Safety Roy Williams was practicing and says he will return this week against St. Louis....LG Kyle Kosier did not practice...New WR Roy Williams participated in his first practice....RB Felix Jones did not practice and is out with a hamstring strain.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 01:54 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

My hero.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheCount;2343932 said:
Do all bald black people look the same to all of you??!? hahaha

Not just bald. The black guy in your "Mo" picture looks like Tiger Woods. Am I wrong? :confused:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tyke1doe;2344230 said:
Not just bald. The black guy in your "Mo" picture looks like Tiger Woods. Am I wrong? :confused:
Until you mentioned Tiger Woods, it never occurred to me that he may look like him. It still doesn't look like Woods to me. It does look like Coach Stewart. I may be wrong.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2344230 said:

:laugh2: I thought the same thing.

I guess Brian Stewart looks totally different with hair. :)