FWST: Carpenter Out, Too

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2416664 said:
Seeing as how he's been one of our leading tacklers on special teams for some time now, I think it might be fair to suggest that he's better than several of our other options. Your obvious hate for the player blinds you from the greater good. He's an asset to the special teams, as sad as that is....AND as sad as that is, losing him hurts our special teams play, despite your unwillingness to see otherwise.

Agree 100%.

Save the 'he sucks as a LB' for another day.

It would have been nice to have Bobby 'the ok special teams player' Carpenter on the field come Sunday.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
tomson75;2416664 said:
Seeing as how he's been one of our leading tacklers on special teams for some time now, I think it might be fair to suggest that he's better than several of our other options. Your obvious hate for the player blinds you from the greater good. He's an asset to the special teams, as sad as that is....AND as sad as that is, losing him hurts our special teams play, despite your unwillingness to see otherwise.

I do hate the guy but that doesn't blind me from seeing that he makes about 1 tackle per week.

And even if he was the best special teamer Dallas has, he'd be the best of a sorry *** bunch, none of which would get a job as a special teamer for another team.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
tomson75;2416664 said:

I wouldn't have said tackler...more like speed bump that tripped up the return man

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Zaxor;2417213 said:
I wouldn't have said tackler...more like speed bump that tripped up the return man

don't mind tomson, he shares an affinity for Bobby because they both have golden locks of hair

Givincer

Reaction score
Did he strain his groin brushing his hair? :laugh2:

I couldn't resist making a "wussy" joke about him after seeing how the players feel about him and treat him, on Hard Knocks.

But it is definitely a terrible loss. Any loss is terrible when you have as many injuries as we do.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Somebody please send him a tape of Jerod Mayo's performance this evening, titled "How to be aggressive."