FWST: Jonas Bros. will perform at halftime Thanksgiving Day

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2324672 said:
What have these guys done that makes them so popular?

I don't know.....thankfully....I've seen them once on an awards show, my wife knew who they were, but I laughed at them and changed the channel.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
oh god no. you have to lksdfjslkf be kidding me. i will be jamming metallica for 15 minutes. on thanksgiving

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
David276;2324790 said:
oh god no. you have to lksdfjslkf be kidding me. i will be jamming metallica for 15 minutes. on thanksgiving

If not metallica or someone like that to keep us pumped, get Jay-Z or someone interesting plz

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EveryoneElse;2324777 said:
I don't know.....thankfully....I've seen them once on an awards show, my wife knew who they were, but I laughed at them and changed the channel.
I saw them on a show once as well. Didn't know who they were, tho. The lead singer actually fell walking down the stairs. cracked me up.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-z_K1-9Hw

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
These brothers seem like good kids. It is a family affair with their parents as their managers. Thanksgiving is all about family and celebrating our blessings.

This was a superb move by Jerry......you want ratings.....get teenage girls involved. I anticipate this Cowboys game, especially the halftime show to be one of the highest rated regular season games, IF NOT THE HIGHEST, in NFL History.