FYI... More single game tix to go on sale

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tix for these games go on sale via ticketmaster online Thurs 8/18 at 9am cst and end Fri 8/19 at Fri.

Detroit

Denver

Kansas City

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Tix for these games go on sale via ticketmaster online Thurs 8/18 at 9am cst and end Fri 8/19 at Fri.

Detroit

Denver

Kansas City

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Eddie

Reaction score
I've yet to attend my first Cowboy game. I may have to make a trip to Mecca one day soon and do so ... :)

BlueStar22

Reaction score
i'm trying to narrow my choices down. I'm thinking about Commanders, Philly, and that Detroit and KC game are interesting.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tickets limited for Rams, Cowboys games

August 15, 2005

The Chargers announced that less than 3,000 tickets remain for the Chargers’ game against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, Aug. 21 and even fewer remain for the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 11. in a press release issued Saturday. All general tickets must be sold 72 hours prior to kickoff for the games to be televised live locally.

Tickets to see the Cowboys game are available only through the purchase of a two-game package featuring the Cowboys and Rams games, or through the purchase of season tickets.

If a sellout is announced, the game will be shown on KFMB, Ch. 8, in San Diego; KCAL, Ch. 9, in Los Angeles, and KMIR, Ch. 6, in Palm Springs. Ron Pitts and Billy Ray Smith will call the action from the booth and Kyle Kraska and Jaymee Sire will file reports from the field.

The radio broadcast can be heard in San Diego on KIOZ Rock 105.3 FM with Josh Lewin and Hank Bauer calling the action from the booth and Katy Temple reporting from the sideline. Jorge Villanueva and Efren Dominguez call the game in Spanish on XEXX Radio 1420 AM.

The Chargers radio network includes KMPC 1540 “The Ticket” in Los Angeles and Orange County; KTMQ 103.3 in San Bernardino, Temecula and Riverside; KXPS 1010 AM in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio and the Coachella Valley; KXO 1230 AM in the Imperial Valley and Yuma, Arizona, as well as Sirius Satellite Radio.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/weblog/archives/001928.html

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Tickets limited for Rams, Cowboys games

August 15, 2005

The Chargers announced that less than 3,000 tickets remain for the Chargers’ game against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, Aug. 21 and even fewer remain for the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 11. in a press release issued Saturday. All general tickets must be sold 72 hours prior to kickoff for the games to be televised live locally.

Tickets to see the Cowboys game are available only through the purchase of a two-game package featuring the Cowboys and Rams games, or through the purchase of season tickets.

If a sellout is announced, the game will be shown on KFMB, Ch. 8, in San Diego; KCAL, Ch. 9, in Los Angeles, and KMIR, Ch. 6, in Palm Springs. Ron Pitts and Billy Ray Smith will call the action from the booth and Kyle Kraska and Jaymee Sire will file reports from the field.

The radio broadcast can be heard in San Diego on KIOZ Rock 105.3 FM with Josh Lewin and Hank Bauer calling the action from the booth and Katy Temple reporting from the sideline. Jorge Villanueva and Efren Dominguez call the game in Spanish on XEXX Radio 1420 AM.

The Chargers radio network includes KMPC 1540 “The Ticket” in Los Angeles and Orange County; KTMQ 103.3 in San Bernardino, Temecula and Riverside; KXPS 1010 AM in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio and the Coachella Valley; KXO 1230 AM in the Imperial Valley and Yuma, Arizona, as well as Sirius Satellite Radio.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/weblog/archives/001928.html

Its sad a team makes the playoffs and can't sell out its home opener the very next season espically when facing a nationally followed team like the Cowboys.

I just went to a Titans Preseason game against the bucs and they had sold out the entire season in less than a day and that includes preseason.

dback

Reaction score
All midzone seats (20yd-20yd,upper and lower levels) are sold out for the Broncos game and Rams Game, according to Ticketmaster. For the last few weeks, you could only by the two game packages. It was a pain in the butt because nobody in the Cowboys ticket office could tell me which seats were available. I was able to get a few tickets to the Broncos game, via the two game package, near the goal line.

I just wanted to give a heads up. Buy early.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Up here the 76,000 Giants Stadium is sold out every weekend.
For either the Jets or the Giants.

They also both have a waiting list for tickets that is about 20,000 deep.

Go figure.

msdekok

Reaction score
Thanks for the information...does anyone know if there is a password needed? It's listed on Ticketmaster as a presale. Thanks for any help...I'd love to pick up a few tickets!

ccieid10t

Reaction score
I get a chance to buy the eagirls and midgets for $48 each. Comes with Hotdogs and drink. Is that a good deal? This is through my company btw.

31hammer

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Its sad a team makes the playoffs and can't sell out its home opener the very next season espically when facing a nationally followed team like the Cowboys.

I just went to a Titans Preseason game against the bucs and they had sold out the entire season in less than a day and that includes preseason.

Guess it's not just Gates who is holding out. That team has so much to build on this year and they will not even get an up and coming star on the field. I wouldn't want to see them either