GaC just reported that...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Peter King will tonight state that the Commanders are now involved in the TO situation and are willing to give a first day pick to get him.

He also said King will report that Dallas will now enter the fray...

silver

Reaction score
stranger things have happened. is texas big enough for TO, Keyshawn, Jerry and Bill? who's gonna get the credit if we do win it all? the drama ( brain paint, please insert pic here)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Peter King will tonight state that the Commanders are now involved in the TO situation and are willing to give a first day pick to get him.

We could enter the fray simply because the Skins are interested.....drive up the price etc.......who knows???? but that is a very distinct possibility.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Looks like the Commanders are going all out for a title before cap hell arrives.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Eagles will not trade with an NFC east team. And if they do, it will haunt them for ever.

silver

Reaction score
windward said:
Looks like the Commanders are going all out for a title before cap hell arrives.

again? they been doing that for how long now?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
The Eagles are not going to trade TO to ANY team in the Same divison, thats just not smart Football

trickblue

Reaction score
DCBoysfan said:
The Eagles are not going to trade TO to ANY team in the Same divison, thats just not smart Football

Unless they plan on him screwing THEIR team up...

They might be interested if the pick moves up to a 2...

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Actually, it was Adam Schefter who was saying that, not Peter King. Adam apparently reported that Peter King will report about Commanders, and Adam was speculating that Cowboys might enter the fray.

Bit too quick on the trigger there TB :D

trickblue

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Actually, it was Adam Schefter who was saying that, not Peter King. Adam apparently reported that Peter King will report about Commanders, and Adam was speculating that Cowboys might enter the fray.

Bit too quick on the trigger there TB :D

I just said what Galloway said... Schefter came in the picture after I posted it...

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I just said what Galloway said... Schefter came in the picture after I posted it...

Hmm.. I am listening to Galloway, and thats what he said. I.e. that Adam Schefter reported that Peter King will say on HBO Insider tonight that Commanders will enter the fray and might give up first day.

And then apparently Adam speculated that Dallas might enter the fray since Jerry wouldn't sit idle or so Adam thinks.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
at least 5 years.......:D

They can't keep deferring money forever, it's a gamble that these players will still be somewhat effective down the line so they don't make up a whole lot of dead money on the cap. That's how we were screwed when we released Deion and Troy and Michael retired early

trickblue

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Hmm.. I am listening to Galloway, and thats what he said. I.e. that Adam Schefter reported that Peter King will say on HBO Insider tonight that Commanders will enter the fray and might give up first day.

And then apparently Adam speculated that Dallas might enter the fray since Jerry wouldn't sit idle or so Adam thinks.

I have small ears... what can I say...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
windward said:
They can't keep deferring money forever, it's a gamble that these players will still be somewhat effective down the line so they don't make up a whole lot of dead money on the cap. That's how we were screwed when we released Deion and Troy and Michael retired early

I agree they should at some time reach that point in time but it sure seems to be taking forever. I certainly hope it's sooner rather than later.;)

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I agree they should at some time reach that point in time but it sure seems to be taking forever. I certainly hope it's sooner rather than later.;)

They'll never reach cap hell so long as they keep failing to retain their own young free agents and have to occassionally cut productive players when a new coach's scheme is installed. That and throwing money at names somehow keeps the Commander fans eating **** and loving it.

Reaction score
I also heard that we are not interested in T.O. People just assume we are because we have an owner who will do anything to win..........damn.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Coakley and two Number one's for Owens!

It's fair!

Crap Coakley's gone...Julius then!

Ken

Reaction score
I don't understand why teams would even consider giving anything up for TO. He is owed a 7 million dollar signing bonus. The Eagles are not going to pay that.

Wait for him to be cut. If he doesn't want to go to your team as a FA, you didn't want him anyway.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
I also heard that we are not interested in T.O. People just assume we are because we have an owner who will do anything to win..........damn.

I'd suggest you just say that you have an owner who will do anything, until he manages to prove otherwise.