Galian Beast Mock Drafts

Galian Beast

Reaction score
First I have a few different mock drafts based on how a few things go in free agency.

First scenario we do not re-sign Greg Hardy

1. Joey Bosa
2. Derrick Henry
3. Karl Joseph
4. Max Tuerk
4. Dak Prescott

Second Scenario we re-sign Greg Hardy and the Cowboys think RB is the key to this team performing like it did in 2014.

1. Ezekiel Elliot
2. Noah Spence/Robert Nkemdiche
3. Karl Joseph
4. Max Tuerk
4. Dak Prescott

Second Scenario we re-sign Greg Hardy and the Cowboys think RB can be acquired later in the draft.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Derrick Henry
3. Karl Joseph
4. Max Tuerk
4. Dak Prescott

Note: This all assumes the Cowboys do the right thing and sign Matt Moore instead of letting the Colts sign him as I'm confident Prescott gets drafted before we pick with our compensatory pick in the 4th.

Aven8

Reaction score
I like the 1st the best. And any mock with Henry and I'm on board!!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
2nd scenario (or any scenario) but needs to include a trade down. Won't draft RB with 4th pick so not realistic. And why are you so attached to your last 3 picks? Joseph I can understand but Tuerk and Prescott are not game changers.

Bocephus

Reaction score
give me jacoby brissett instead of prescott and a receiver instead of tuerk... I like the others especially joseph, but there's talk about eric weddle

Questfor6

Reaction score
Greg Hardy is going to get black-balled out of the league the same way Rice did, might as well forget about him

btcutter

Reaction score
Greg Hardy is going to get black-balled out of the league the same way Rice did, might as well forget about him

Sadly, he'll play somewhere. Cost himself tons of $$. Premium DE isn't same as a over the hill RB.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Sadly, he'll play somewhere. Cost himself tons of $$. Premium DE isn't same as a over the hill RB.
The Cowboys may help him realize that he needs to play another year and show that he can be a good citizen in order to earn a big contract somewhere. He has to be sick looking at all the money DEs are getting right now.

btcutter

Reaction score
The Cowboys may help him realize that he needs to play another year and show that he can be a good citizen in order to earn a big contract somewhere. He has to be sick looking at all the money DEs are getting right now.

I am not sure the Boy wants him back at all. He knew last year was his "show me" year. Yet he didn't act as a good citizen. That tells NFL teams a lot. He needs to play for a contender where every game matter. If he plays for a losing team then he'll take games off once it doesn't matter. He worn out his welcome with the Boys.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Of the scenarios, I'll take two then three. But I don't know who Tuerk is.

conner01

Reaction score
1 is very likely although I'm not a Dak fan myself I think Bosa and Henry are very one and two fills two big needs with quality players and although I have questions about Bosa ever being an elite player I think he can be a very good player

MikeT22

Reaction score
First I have a few different mock drafts based on how a few things go in free agency.

First scenario we do not re-sign Greg Hardy

1. Joey Bosa
2. Derrick Henry
3. Karl Joseph
4. Max Tuerk
4. Dak Prescott

Not bad. If we take Dak I would do it in the 4th but I think he'll be gone before then, at least before our last 4th pick.

I think the positions are right. Probably Bosa or Buckner in the 1st. Also think we'll try to get a RB and safety in the 2nd and 3rd but it could be S in 2nd if Henry is gone and then RB in 3rd.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Scenario 2 is easily the best one. But no chance of it happening. I don't have faith that the front office doesn't follow the "OMG!!!!!111 you can't take a runningback that high!"