Twitter: Gallup Back at Practice

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Everything I saw said 2-4 weeks with it likely being closer to two. Doesn't sound like they are rushing anything.
You could tell all that from the tv and some words on the internet?

Damn, I want this power. lol

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score

From what I heard. Gallup was trying to push to get back out there as soon as he could.

I hope Gallup is careful and the Dr. makes the right call on this one.

I never want to see another RG3 situation. Wasn't it RG3's coach that didn't listen to his DR.'s advice and had him play anyway? Regardless, that ruined RG3's whole whole career imo.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Great! Dak is back on the fast track to the HOF:laugh:

What an odd obsession. Not only willfully rooting against one of our own players but also insisting on bringing said player into topics that aren't even about him. I'll never understand this type of fan.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Great news indeed but with limited touches, we have to have him for the duration of the season...Also if it were me i would sit both Coop and Gallup out for that Jets game in preparation for the Eagles matchup..I would play Cobb, Smith, and Wilson and treat that Jets game as another bye week..I know this is the NFL and any given Sunday but we have enough weapons to beat the Jets without them for one week. What's you take guy? Both recievers are pretty banged up at the moment.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Mike Fisher just reported on the Fan that the “plan” is for Gallup to play Sunday, barring no setbacks.