Gallup, Beasley, Gathers, Hurns - Chemistry Forming

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Most excited I've been about the team in a long time. We addressed a lot of problems and a lot of things just seem to be coming together throughout the offseason. We got another legit guy on the offensive line, we got a potential star linebacker and Jaylon Smith is supposedly moving much better from what it seems. Zeke doesn't have anything serious looming over his head anymore and we have potential bruiser backups in Rod Smith/Bo Scarborough. We got rid of Dez who hasn't been a great fit for Dak on the field and replaced him with more Dak friendly options. Speaking of which, excited to see how we use Tavon Austin; finally got a potential receiver/back (besides Zeke) with big time burst and explosiveness. Not having Witten back will create its own struggles from time to time but it's early enough in Dak's career where he hasn't been relying on him for years and years like Tony did. I think him being gone will help the offense become more explosive though and finally get some other tight ends a chance to shine. Maybe Jarwin and Gathers are those guys, didn't we also draft another tight end?

Other teams got better as well and I don't think we're the team to beat or anything but I do have a good feeling about this season. The team's upside seems pretty limitless this year. Very happy with how the front office handled the offseason. Plenty of things I didn't mention (some of the draft picks, Hurns, coaching changes.) It's nice to see that last season was a step in the wrong direction and instead of ignoring it we addressed it big time and changed the landscape of the team.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Most excited I've been about the team in a long time. We addressed a lot of problems and a lot of things just seem to be coming together throughout the offseason. We got another legit guy on the offensive line, we got a potential star linebacker and Jaylon Smith is supposedly moving much better from what it seems. Zeke doesn't have anything serious looming over his head anymore and we have potential bruiser backups in Rod Smith/Bo Scarborough. We got rid of Dez who hasn't been a great fit for Dak on the field and replaced him with more Dak friendly options. Speaking of which, excited to see how we use Tavon Austin; finally got a potential receiver/back (besides Zeke) with big time burst and explosiveness. Not having Witten back will create its own struggles from time to time but it's early enough in Dak's career where he hasn't been relying on him for years and years like Tony did. I think him being gone will help the offense become more explosive though and finally get some other tight ends a chance to shine. Maybe Jarwin and Gathers are those guys, didn't we also draft another tight end?

Other teams got better as well and I don't think we're the team to beat or anything but I do have a good feeling about this season. The team's upside seems pretty limitless this year. Very happy with how the front office handled the offseason. Plenty of things I didn't mention (some of the draft picks, Hurns, coaching changes.) It's nice to see that last season was a step in the wrong direction and instead of ignoring it we addressed it big time and changed the landscape of the team.
I share your excitement. This is the most excited I've been in quite some time too. :starspin: