Twitter: Gallup expected to play against Falcons

Proof

Reaction score
Won’t matter if this team can’t turn it around after yesterdays horrible performance. Worst performance since the Jets game in 2019.

well yeah, lol. the expectation is that they will, and gallup returning should help!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want to see more of Turner. He looked open. He is getting open. And will replace Gallup next season when he is gone. This injury was longer healing than expecting.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gallup should have been back yesterday, but I think the Cowboys held him out thinking they didn't need him. I am expecting to see a few guys back for the Falcons game. I bet we get an update on Gallimore too.

He would not have made a difference yesterday...the whole team was nothing but a cluster pluck.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dallas has an open spot for Gallup on the 53 right now, but carrying seven active receivers seems unnecessary. I'd imagine they'll try to sneak Simi Fehoku through waivers and onto the practice squad.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas has an open spot for Gallup on the 53 right now, but carrying seven active receivers seems unnecessary. I'd imagine they'll try to sneak Simi Fehoku through waivers and onto the practice squad.
IR stash coming up

CWR

Reaction score
Bout damn time, now where is Dlaw?!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Should have played this week with Cooper and Lamb hobbled

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad this game didn't occur before the trade deadline. They could have dumped Dak, Lamb, Martin, Diggs, and Parsons and had six first round picks next spring. Take that, Philly. :muttley:

You'd get a couple of 1sts for Micah and Martin. The rest wouldn't fetch much. Prescott's a salary dump.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coach, the Cowboys should try our buddy, Connor Williams, at Left Tackle. Wasn't that his natural position at Texas?
Hopefully tyron gets back.....I'd rather keep Steele at LT than switching Williams at this point. I'd like Williams to have worked it in the off season.