That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
-Can catch in traffic
-Hands catcher that plucks it out of the air
-Redzone Threat
-YAC Threat
-Deep Threat
-Good route runner

For those of you not sold, what is it? He has no holes in his game.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Is there such thing as a No2 WR anymore?
I think these days you need your two WR’s to both basically be No1’s... and a top class slot receiver.

exciter

Reaction score
I've really been impressed with Gallup's improvement from year one to now. Gallup had a nice rookie season, and so far, early this season, I have seen notable improvement. He has good size, and speed, as well as his improved route running. Not to mention that he pretty much catches any ball thrown his way. My question for Gallup is, can be become a true #1 wr? What exactly is his ceiling?
It's hard to tell with him almost certain of being single covered. He's making one hell of a case for being the leagues top #2 right now!

Hardline

Reaction score
Dallas didn't give up a 1st round pick for Cooper to let him walk.
He will be resigned.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Gallup has a success rate of 80% on his targets, which is insanely high.

He's been targeted 15 times, and 12 have resulted in successful plays.

starfan1

Reaction score
I like Gallup and he’s getting good. But I think he has been able to flourish because of cooper on the other side

It don’t hurt having Cobb in the slot

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
So far this season he has looked like the #1. Would be interesting to see if most of his success is as a result of shifted coverage to Amari or if he really is just that good. He seems to have the best connection with Dak too which is a huge bonus! Very encouraging for the future.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've really been impressed with Gallup's improvement from year one to now. Gallup had a nice rookie season, and so far, early this season, I have seen notable improvement. He has good size, and speed, as well as his improved route running. Not to mention that he pretty much catches any ball thrown his way. My question for Gallup is, can be become a true #1 wr? What exactly is his ceiling?
I think he is a perfect #2. The Fact that Cooper is on the field at the same time help Gallup with match ups and he takes great advantage of that. As the main guy? not so sure. I'd rather not find out. (Similar to Juju Smith Schuster)

jjktkk

Reaction score
YES hes our insurance in case Amari wants way too much and we cant keep him.. future? hes pretty much there..
Was thinking the same thing, but not sure the Cowboys FO would take that big of a risk.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He might be our 1. Atleast for now he is getting the lions share of passes.

cern

Reaction score
His ceiling is high. No doubt about it.

kskboys

Reaction score
So far this year, he is our #1.

The bigger question is, do we need to pay Cooper?

stiletto

Reaction score
I like how everything is right now. Don't try to fix ANYTHING. Amari and Gallup for 10 years.