Twitter: Gallup runs into and flips over a fence

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Really? That's the setup they have? They come all the way to Oxnard for that awful playing field.

Jerry Jones needs to do better.

This is so upsetting!!!

One of the first things I noticed was how enclosed the fields looked compared to 2018. All of the extra area around the 2 practice fields has been developed into a community of new homes, thus leaving the Cowboys with a super cramped training camp facility. I had a feeling accidents might happen, and now we've got a rude awakening to that possibility turned reality.

Cowboys will be lucky if Michael Gallup only comes away with a few bumps and bruises. That was a nasty run into the fence, full speed, and a nasty full forward flip where Gallup easily could have injured his head, neck, knees, feet or worse like his lower back. Watching this video is so infuriating.

Go find another training camp, Jerry! It's a loss, super cramped cause there in Oxnard. They screwed up that facility for good. It's not worth getting any of the players injured, much less a star player.
:banghead:

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Really? That's the setup they have? They come all the way to Oxnard for that awful playing field.

Jerry Jones needs to do better.

Spags explained that there is condensation every night because of the cool weather so the grass gets wet like they had a rain. Previous coaching staffs would have the practices later in the day when the field has dried out.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
This is so upsetting!!!

One of the first things I noticed was how enclosed the fields looked compared to 2018. All of the extra area around the 2 practice fields has been developed into a community of new homes, thus leaving the Cowboys with a super cramped training camp facility. I had a feeling accidents might happen, and now we've got a rude awakening to that possibility turned reality.

Cowboys will be lucky if Michael Gallup only comes away with a few bumps and bruises. That was a nasty run into the fence, full speed, and a nasty full forward flip where Gallup easily could have injured his head, neck, knees, feet or worse like his lower back. Watching this video is so infuriating.

Go find another training camp, Jerry! It's a loss, super cramped cause there in Oxnard. They screwed up that facility for good. It's not worth getting any of the players injured, much less a star player.
:banghead:
No fences were injured during the filming of this controlled flip

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wonder how many dogs chased Gallup back in the day cause fence jumping is mandatory in the city...gotta land better, but glad he's good.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Did not stick the landing so the Russian judge gave him a negative score.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

zerofill

Reaction score
is 9.8 in the 100 yard dash that fast? If so yes

I used to be able to run to the the fridge so friggin fast man... I could stop on a dime in front of it too, and grab a beer.
Just a blur... all the stuff in my house would fall off the walls form the breeze I produced. But, I could still make a dead stop
in front of that fridge! These young guys have nothing on us old timers. You have Dak throw a beer instead of a football, and I
don't care how bad of a throw it is... I will catch it.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we can find a way to keep Gallup.
We can keep him as water boy if he keeps running over fences.
Can't believe they create those kind of conditions. It's like having a basketball court with a wall at the baselines.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Gallup was jacked up listening to Foster The People's hit song "Pumped Up Kicks" and tried to run faster than a bullet.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
At first I thought it was kind of like the Derek Jeter play, which I maintain is one of the most overrated plays in history, then I looked closely, there's no way that was intentional.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We need Patches O'houlihan as a WR coach.