Video: Gallup TD

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In my Michael Gallup voice.....CeeDee who?????

I've been saying all offseason...

Cowboys need to find a way to keep Michael Gallup!!!

Gallup is always healthy, super athletic and always productive on the field. He was Dak's best WR when it came down to yards/reception and biggest deep threat. Plus, Gallup had as many TDs last year as both Cooper and Lamb (5 each).

Cowboys would be fools to let Michael Gallup go!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Gallup is always healthy, super athletic and always productive on the field. He was Dak's best WR when it came down to yards/reception and biggest deep threat. Plus, Gallup had as many TDs last year as both Cooper and Lamb (5 each).

I sure hope the Cowboys find a way to keep him. Gallup is a reliable star, period. And on this, I don't want any argument.

I really hope they find a way too. He is very good and is a great locker room guy.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

I've been on this train too. I have no idea why so many fans were quick to ride him out of town in a trade. He is a helluva player.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Been talking about Garrett Gilbert's ball placement.

ON the 1st one, not the best throw, but it was still away from the defender. got there w/ decent zip. would be a catch or incomplete.

these reps have been good for Gilbert. Having a stronger QB2 than last year will be nice

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I agree. We have the best WR trio in the NFL. I'd love for us to keep him.

NotForLong

Reaction score

I would personally trade Gilbert & Gallup for Dak. . . even a fully healthy Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
I've been on this train too. I have no idea why so many fans were quick to ride him out of town in a trade. He is a helluva player.
Because you cant afford him after breaking the Bank for Dak . . . so rather then just lose him which will happen (Because of Dak) people around here would like to recoup something in return