Twitter: Gallup to undergo MRI on knee *Merge*

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I had the wrong drive. He got cracked low on a crossing route as he headed to the right sideline at 14:25 left in the 4th. Play before the fg that made it 24-14.

I wondered about it immediately and was surprised he got right up. But you can see him get hit on the left knee.

Reaction score
I had the wrong drive. He got cracked low on a crossing route as he headed to the right sideline at 14:25 left in the 4th. Play before the fg that made it 24-14.

I wondered about it immediately and was surprised he got right up. But you can see him get hit on the left knee.

Did he come back in after that play?

Mr_437

Reaction score

Yeah, he took a nasty lick. Gallup can sit out this week, but need him back in two weeks.

Devin Smith is a starter level WR, so the offense will still be good.

quickccc

Reaction score
I didn’t even see what happened

it happen near in red zone when he caught a pass near sideline - devin smith replaced him, i thought he was on sideline trying to walk it out - and plus with the game soundly in handm there was no need to try place him back in the game

erod

Reaction score
I think it's a knee contusion of some sorts. I hope he'll be okay for next week
Anthony Spencer had a knee contusion.

It turned out to be a microfracture that ended his career.

quickccc

Reaction score
Hopefully just a precautionary thing.

i think so too, i'll hear mickey spag's reports tomorrow and see how they handled it in the locker room ...if he was walking comfortably or limping,,,