Gambling sites have Bucs -1.5 vs DAL Week 1

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh yes i am. And why shouldnt i be?

I’m down on them too but not as down as you. To say the Cowboys don’t have any chance against a Tampa team that doesn’t appear to be near as good as they were two years ago is going a bit overboard. We’re going to get a real good gauge on what kind of team the Cowboys are after the first two weeks of the season.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sure, we can do an avi bet. No problem. You can rock an lfc avi for 2 weeks
I love the under. The over is a horrific bet.
that works. if i lose the under 50 just dm whatever lfc avi you want me to use.
if i win i'll hand you a CFC one.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBS

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Bucs have a bunch of injuries that they are not sure will be back for week 1 I thought?
Yes. They lost the starting Center and Brady took off double digit days in camp.
The leading WR Godwin is potentially out for the game coming off an ACL much like Gallup, Gronk has retired and AB quit last year.
Wirfs had a rolled ankle but is fine.
They lost 2-3 special teams guys in pre-season week 1.

More than this though fans aren't paying attention to Tampa over the last year.
They fell off a decent bit from the build towards the SB max and like us bombed early in the playoffs.
They lost Suh/Gronk and more.
They are starting a 1st time starter at Safety and the DL is getting older with only Vea in his prime. Other guys are all about 32.
TB is in an awful, NFCE like division and should win it easily but I don't see them as masterful or anywhere near peaking week 1.

Brady was in attack mode last year and you could def see him building career stats he never had the freedom to do in NE.
TB played a lot of really high scoring games last year.
With Dallas defensive play makers I could easily see both sides getting points off turnovers in a bit of a sloppy week 1 matchup.

Should be a very fun game to watch.