GAME 1 Buccaneers

timb2

Reaction score
Looking at matchups,best wat to beat them will be time of possession keep Brady on the sideline. Wear them down with Elliott,Pollard and Dowdle. Bucs secondary is not that good. Jamal Dean is fast but bad knees as a starter. Carlton Davis is tall but not extremely fast. The nickel spot vs our slot and even 4 WRs we win the matchups.

Cowboys.

Prescott
Elliott
Cooper
Gallup
Lamb
Schultz
Jarwin
T.Smith
C.Williams
Biadiaz
Martin
Collins

Gregory
Watkins
Gallimore
Lawrence
J.Smith
Parsons
Vander Esch
Diggs
Joseph
J.Lewis
Kazee
Wilson

Buccaneers

Brady
Fournette
Evan's
Godwin
A.Brown
Gronkowski
Brate
D.Smith
Market
Jensen
Cappa
Wirfs

Suh
Vea
Gholston
Barrett
D.White
David
Pierre- Paul
C.Davis
Dean
Bunting
Whitehead
Winfield

Techsass

Reaction score
I like our Offense against their Defense. Their D had a field day against KCs depleted Oline. That was a big part of their win. Our D has to show up and how well they do will probably be the deciding factor.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Looking at matchups,best wat to beat them will be time of possession keep Brady on the sideline. Wear them down with Elliott,Pollard and Dowdle. Bucs secondary is not that good. Jamal Dean is fast but bad knees as a starter. Carlton Davis is tall but not extremely fast. The nickel spot vs our slot and even 4 WRs we win the matchups.

Cowboys.

Prescott
Elliott
Cooper
Gallup
Lamb
Schultz
Jarwin
T.Smith
C.Williams
Biadiaz
Martin
Collins

Gregory
Watkins
Gallimore
Lawrence
J.Smith
Parsons
Vander Esch
Diggs
Joseph
J.Lewis
Kazee
Wilson

Buccaneers

Brady
Fournette
Evan's
Godwin
A.Brown
Gronkowski
Brate
D.Smith
Market
Jensen
Cappa
Wirfs

Suh
Vea
Gholston
Barrett
D.White
David
Pierre- Paul
C.Davis
Dean
Bunting
Whitehead
Winfield

Hope we win

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Cowboys.

Prescott
Elliott
Cooper
Gallup
Lamb
Schultz
Jarwin
T.Smith
C.Williams
Biadiaz
Martin
Collins

Gregory
Watkins
Gallimore
Lawrence
J.Smith
Parsons
Vander Esch
Diggs
Joseph
J.Lewis
Kazee
Wilson

Buccaneers

Brady
Fournette
Evan's
Godwin
A.Brown
Gronkowski
Brate
D.Smith
Market
Jensen
Cappa
Wirfs

Suh
Vea
Gholston
Barrett
D.White
David
Pierre- Paul
C.Davis
Dean
Bunting
Whitehead
Winfield

The Tampa Bay defense carried that team last year. Not Brady. But I'll put the Cowboys offense up against anyone and believe they will score at least 24 pts.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is one of the best defenses in the league over there. You cannot run on them. Pass protection will be the key.

I can't wait for the day-after posts here, all about how the offense looks bad and why didn't they give Zeke more than 11 carries, with which he gained 23 yards.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Conner Williams vs Suh...means we can't run on them. But we have to keep at it. We have to keep Dak clean and wear them down.

Flamma

Reaction score
That is one of the best defenses in the league over there. You cannot run on them. Pass protection will be the key.

I can't wait for the day-after posts here, all about how the offense looks bad and why didn't they give Zeke more than 11 carries, with which he gained 23 yards.

Their strength is up front. They aren't the legion of boom or the '86 Giants. If our OL can give Dak 2-3 seconds, our WRs will get open on their secondary.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I love the fact we open up vs SB champs, I hate using the term nothing to lose and everything go gain but this would come close to it. Should Dallas lose the game few would be shocked that they lost to the champs but if you win, it lets these players and this team know they are capable to going up against the best and winning. I think win would be a major boost to the confidence of this team