Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is fun to watch, but also extremely embarrassing. The Rams aren't that good and they demolished us
We shouldn't have lost that game. We lost not because of talent but because of coaching, which resulted in our lack of preparation.
I'm tired of giving the Cowboys the benefit of excuses. We had talent enough to beat the Rams. We didn't have the coaching to beat the Rams.

JustChip

Reaction score
I wonder if they have a dB meter up on their big screen like we do. It's got to be off the chart if so.

InTheZone

Reaction score
We actually had a lead and were competitive for the most part. We didn't look anything like the Rams do right now.
we were gifted a lead with that safety on Cooper mismatch. Rams look 100% unprepared, like we did

JayFord

Reaction score
We need speed on offense...and I wouldn't call a guy that can create a mismatch a luxury. Look what Kamara does for the Saints. He creates havoc for the entire defense...because you have to account for him every play...which opens everything up for everyone else.

DT is so deep in the draft this year...as well as TE.;)

A blocking TE you say?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We shouldn't have lost that game. We lost not because of talent but because of coaching, which resulted in our lack of preparation.
I'm tired of giving the Cowboys the benefit of excuses. We had talent enough to beat the Rams. We didn't have the coaching to beat the Rams.

For sure expected a better outing by Dallas. We got dominated.

gmb1

Reaction score
Who hires these coaches? Oh wait he can't be fired. :(

visionary

Reaction score
Even the fake snap involves creativity.

This game is in New Orleans. That's already a big hurdle to climb for the Rams. Saints haven't done anything out of the ordinary other than play football and let their crowd take the Rams out of their element.

They're playing defense
Not letting the Rams run all over them
Football 101