Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Rams are a disgruntled team anyway.
  • The CBs both want top billing and look to blame someone else after completions
  • Obvious from his locker room comments and demeanor that Gurley tesents CJ getting any carries and press.
  • Good players, but lots of punks. Look for them to go downhill next year

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't understand what the Rams have had planned for Gurley. He does not even seem to be a focus.

Saints have shut that down...by one simple move. Moving their DTs heads up on the Rams guards. Not like we did by parting the sea for them so they could run for days...:rolleyes:

One of the worst game plans I have ever seen. Whoever came up with that should be fired.:angry:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
It may not be a crowd roar, but even letting the music linger a little longer between plays, and other little subtle things that can't be picked up on TV to keep the noise levels active. They would be doing a disservice not to be pumping audio at this point.
I would install mics in every seat that feed into speakers and pump up the fan noise loud.

visionary

Reaction score
Anderson ran

AND

LOSS OF 1

I don't think we stopped him for a loss even once all game

It's called defense

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rams are a disgruntled team anyway.
  • The CBs both want top billing and look to blame someone else after completions
  • Obvious from his locker room comments and demeanor that Gurley tesents CJ getting any carries and press.
  • Good players, but lots of punks. Look for them to go downhill next year
Rams will be a huge factor next year. They miss Kupp badly.