Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's still dumb. Brees is always your best option. Playcallers overthink things so much.

Again, it has worked many times this season. And Brees is technically still on the field in many of those situations.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I am half asleep. Did they just flash stats of 0 receptions 0 yards for Drew Brees?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Rams haven't run that bunch set...TE counter run once today. That play gashed us repeatedly last week. Wonder if they are saving that for the 4th quarter??? :popcorn:

erod

Reaction score
Again, it has worked many times this season. And Brees is technically still on the field in many of those situations.
The NFL scored more points this year than ever before. EVERYTHING works.

Still, you don't line up Brees at wide receiver and ask a lesser quarterback to determine your fate.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He had a nice deep ball right after I posted. But he has missed a lot of throws. Feel better about Dak and I complain about him.

He’s obviously the better passer but it just goes to show that even the cream of the crop has struggles at times. We got what we paid for and then some...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Rams make a play on offense...Saints player injured. That's called stalling in basketball.:laugh:

Saints don't cheat though....:rolleyes:

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Mahomes is so much better than all these young QBs and it’s not even close...
Actually it is.

Mahomes and Watson are about equal.

Watson was having a far greater season than mahomes before he tore his ACL. He was on pace for 50 passing touchdowns 7 rushing touchdowns and only 11 interceptions. As a raw as hell rookie:omg: .

Next year we can compare those 2.

TonyS

Reaction score
Love watching good football and two high powered offenses! Maybe one day...