Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

Staubacher

Reaction score
I want to cry. Saints with 1 flag the whole game. Multiple delay of game penalty not call. Taunting not call, Defensive holding not call. Rams never win with Vinovich 0-8 when he ref and our 2 out of 3 lost this season is because of Vinovich.
You got the calls last week

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Goff is the closest QB in style/stature I’ve seen to Aikman in the last 20 years.

I’ll always be rooting for him unless he’s playing Dallas.

Stands tall in the pocket and delivers dimes. Bledsoe is probably the last good QB to play with this type of size/stature.

shabazz

Reaction score
Mahomes is so much better than all these young QBs and it’s not even close...

We can give Rayne Dakota Prescott a participation trophy for his performance as a young Qb. But I will say Dak has made a lot more tv commercials than Mahomes has so there’s that.....

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh boy, anything to kill Dak eh.

Those are facts. And he did it going to the checkdown over the middle, right away with no sideline passes or even looking downfield burning way too much time off the clock and was bailed out by a garbage PI on Aqil Talib when he floated a wild dud off his horrible typical spinning pocket presence running ten yards backwards..

blumayne38

Reaction score
I mean Dak put up 22 with no defense and Scott Linehan on the road. Tell me whats the bigger achievement.
No defense? At all? It was pretty close the entire first half until 4 min from the half...when the offense just couldn’t sustain drives or score any kind of points if it wasn’t for cooper absolutely leaving peters in the dust the score would have been worse absolutely no offense none

DezNuts

Reaction score
No defense? At all? It was pretty close the entire first half until 4 min from the half...when the offense just couldn’t sustain drives or score any kind of points if it wasn’t for cooper absolutely leaving peters in the dust the score would have been worse absolutely no offense none

Sir, how many drinks did you have during the game?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I know I make take flak for this, but calling a shot....

It will take more than 22 points to win the both these Championship games

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I want to cry. Saints with 1 flag the whole game. Multiple delay of game penalty not call. Taunting not call, Defensive holding not call. Rams never win with Vinovich 0-8 when he ref and our 2 out of 3 lost this season is because of Vinovich.

Oh boo hoo. How many holding calls were not called on the Rams last week? The 3rd and 14 where y'all got the call on a slight hands to the face away from the play that kept the drive alive. The Dak sack where his own guy had him. Don't feel sorry for y'all at all.

khiladi

Reaction score

We also went pass heavy the next five drives with like a 16-9 pass run ratio. They want to blame Zeke, but Dak kept sucking going three and out or four and out. He also took a sack that kept them out of FG range when Zeke was averaging 8 YPC on that drive.