Game 1: Rams vs. Saints thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
Rams should know most of Brees passes are screens and dumps offs.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
When we played the Rams I knew Brees would shred this crappy Rams defense. Too bad that Dak and Garrett couldn't figure it out. Glad to see I was right by how easily the Saints are moving

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rams should know most of Brees passes are screens and dumps offs.
really I thought that was our offense and Dak ONLY..Somehow they got to the NFCCG with similar offense..everyone wants SP but they run very similar stuff..

Reid1boys

Reaction score
saints already get the turnover the cowboys defense couldn't make.
it was that amazing coaching that the saints get. The coaches told all of the defensive players to make sure they catch any ball that deflects off of a Rams player. That is the kind of preparation we lack.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the rule of no blocking below the knee down field???? You see it all the time now on screens...O-line down field.

roughneck266

Reaction score
They have a 5-in-1 nut driver that I want to get
Between those two tools, a 5 " Knipex Water pump plier, and a Bahco 6" adjustable wrnech, about the only othe rthing I have to carry is my Fluke. I can pretty much fit everything in my pockets for any repairs. Installations are another story...

Them

Reaction score
A good drive and a turnover that only leads to Two fgs

Saints playing that Dallas ball today!
vvvvvvv

I agree...a recipe for losing....Saints better score a TD and quick.....I still see a Rams Chiefs SB.....so far not looking to good.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to be playing today with a chance to get to the Super Bowl.

Patrick

Reaction score
Peters was burnt toast last week, Thomas is gonna have a field day.