Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

Titleist

Reaction score
Man the Pats are coached well. Downfield blocker "guides" the tackler away from the punt returner instead of block in the back. If it was our team there would have been a flag

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure KC will get a TD today, Pats defense looking strong these last few games.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Sometimes when I watch New England I can't help but get angry. Not at the Pats but at my team. When I watch their games I see what a team should look like from top to bottom. It is obvious the problem in Dallas is either Garrett or Jerry Jones or both. Their system is caca compared to New England's.

Dallas scheme or philosophy is we are going to beat you. We do not care that you know all of our plays backward and forward we are going to see if you can stop us. If you do, good for you.

Pats beat you with scheme. They will put themselves in the best position to beat you every play. They do not care how they beat you either. Run, pass, trickery, ST etc. They adjust all the time. Can't stop our run, we will run all over you. You stop our run we will pass you into oblivion.

I can't stand Garrett/Jones philosophy on how they play. I wish I could undue 40+ years of Cowboy fanhood and switch to the Pats, but I cannot. It would be nice to root for a team who gets it and consistently leads the league for decades.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sometimes when I watch New England I can't help but get angry. Not at the Pats but at my team. When I watch their games I see what a team should look like from top to bottom. It is obvious the problem in Dallas is either Garrett or Jerry Jones or both. Their system is caca compared to New England's.

Dallas scheme or philosophy is we are going to beat you. We do not care that you know all of our plays backward and forward we are going to see if you can stop us. If you do, good for you.

Pats beat you with scheme. They will put themselves in the best position to beat you every play. They do not care how they beat you either. Run, pass, trickery, ST etc. They adjust all the time. Can't stop our run, we will run all over you. You stop our run we will pass you into oblivion.

I can't stand Garrett/Jones philosophy on how they play. I wish I could undue 40+ years of Cowboy fanhood and switch to the Pats, but I cannot. It would be nice to root for a team who gets it and consistently leads the league for decades.
Chess vs checkers, huh? Pretty depressing

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think they're mocking the people who want to cut Dak every time he throws an incomplete pass.

It's not just an incomplete pass, it's why the pass is incomplete. You folks ignore context.

You get how embarrassing it is to have a former HOF QB of ours LAUGHING at Dak when he has 4 WRs wide open....and still throws an incomplete pass with no pressure? Yeah, that happened.

gmoney112

Reaction score
It's not just an incomplete pass, it's why the pass is incomplete. You folks ignore context.

You get how embarrassing it is to have a former HOF QB of ours LAUGHING at Dak when he has 4 WRs wide open....and still throws an incomplete pass with no pressure? Yeah, that happened.

Will someone give the baby his bottle so he stops crapping all over every thread?

Keep it about the game