Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

noletime95

Reaction score
Stop. The Pats have been elite for 20+ years. The Cowboys had their time. And they could have it again. As soon as Jerry and his entire family are dead.
Boring. This is a different level than Dallas. Than anyone. Ever.

Salary cap = best coach and GM win.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Proof the system he is in is great. Sure Brady makes it purr but even Dak would look good in that system
My point isn’t about systems,it’s about a all-time great QB doing something I laughed at earlier in the year,and had them as the weakest AFC team compared to the others. I think even he would have laughed had you said they were champiimahip good. He did a great job...hats off to him.

khiladi

Reaction score
That being said, that loss by Mahomes on the wheel route right after that beautiful throw was a game changer. They followed it up once again with horrible blocking up front.

Chiefs should try and run up the guy, right at the rush to loosen the pressure and give them something else to think about.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
My point isn’t about systems,it’s about a all-time great QB doing something I laughed at earlier in the year,and had them as the weakest AFC team compared to the others. I think even he would have laughed had you said they were champiimahip good. He did a great job...hats off to him.
True. But Brady would not be Brady had he came to our franchise. I can assure you that. Their system is just better.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Mahomes 4/8 65 yards 3 sacks :eek:

He takes what you do well.. what you do bad, and makes you not yourself.

The Chiefs are going to have to adjust to that edge rush, which is going to force a man to stay back in block, which is going to be one less player to have to account for defensively. Belichick is playing chess right now.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That being said, that loss by Mahomes on the wheel route right after that beautiful throw was a game changer. They followed it up once again with horrible blocking up front.

Chiefs should try and run up the guy, right at the rush to loosen the pressure and give them something else to think about.
and taking sacks when he should have thrown it away

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Just curious Khil.

How much would you be ripping Dak right now if he was in Mahomes shoes? The "beautiful throw" definitely wouldn't be mentioned, but being brutally honest with yourself I wonder how hard you's be on him since Dak has never had a statistical half thing bad ever.