Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course but do my mispellings totally make the subject confusing or just a technical spelling error?
They used to, yes. I can't say I've seen any lately, but I may just have gotten used to a lot of it on the forum. lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He would have won more than Brady would have without Bill. That's the entire point.
That’s purely a subjective opinion. And you might believe it but the facts don’t support that since Bill has never won a championship without him.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
It looks like Tom is like okay, let's go mount an agonizing 8 minute drive for a TD and rip their hearts out.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You're saying the 45 yard game winner wasn't made before the break? Are you serious?
Whatever friend. Not going to argue here in this thread. Those two passes aren't comparable.

Dak and Brady aren't comparable.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Mahomes is like a really good NBA PG at QB. Making all these great assist passes all over the court and stuff.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Of course but do my mispellings totally make the subject confusing or just a technical spelling error?

His error totally confused me on the point he was making.

"With our" Brady in the place of "without" Brady really made your brain stretch that far given the context?

If it's that difficult for you, there's definitely underlying issues you need to address.