Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The officiating last game says the Chiefs don't have a chance in Hades.

The NFL wants LA and Boston.

Are you kidding???? The NFL wants the 54-51 rematch....they have been scheming for weeks to make it happen. Bet the house on KC. :rolleyes:

blumayne38

Reaction score
This era of football “goodell era” will always be known as the cheating,wife beating, tuck rule having, deflate gate, spy gate, 1 team league crap show

Wayne02

Reaction score
If the Pats win this game I think Belichick will take McVay to school with 2 weeks to prepare. I don’t care what anyone says, coaching matters in the NFL. The players on the Pats team are not household names outside of Brady and Gronk.

It's not just Belicheck, it's McDaniels who is calling masterful plays on offense.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It is the same thing that happened with Landry's Cowboys.

People got tired of seeing them year after year after year.

But the only issue is that we only won it all twice. :(
I wasn’t tired of seeing Landry’s Cowboys. In fact I enjoyed it year after year.

gmb1

Reaction score
Gotta give it to the Patriots. They won for 20 straight years in an era where it's almost impossible to win for 2 straight years. Closest team to a "dynasty" in recent years besides them might be the Seahawks when they won one year and made the Super Bowl the next.
It's amazing really. Meanwhile the Cowboys have struggled in the same time period. Even regular season success ends in playoff failure in the divisional round.

Patriots look like they're playing in the backyard. This game is trash.

pitt33

Reaction score
Patriots always put a seed of doubt in their opponents.

Players and coaches alike.

Especially this time of year.

Wayne02

Reaction score
It has all year.

But there is one thing to note.

Where is this kick butt Chiefs' crowd?

I thought they set a world record or something?

They are certainly not making an impact on this game.

The Saints crowd was a lot more involved.

Hard to create noise when the Patriots are basically getting 6 yards every play, it's deflating to watch.