Game day menu for the pivotal game thus far

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Vegetable beef stew. Boiled a few jalapeños on the side then mashed up to create a green sauce you can add to your stew for some spice. Good stuff fellas. Only thing that worries me is the last time I had this on a Sunday they got their arses handed to em by the Falcons o_O

JayFord

Reaction score
So many people here drink alcohol is it a requirement to watch the cowboys?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
My wife just made me a potato, chorizo and egg taco with refried beans! It is probably better than anything else I'm gonna eat today.

That's exactly what I had for breakfast this morning, chorizo, potato and egg tacos with refried beans. Haven't decided what I'm doing for later, just yet.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Frito chili pie
Vittles_FritoPie-Hero-600x0-c-default.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wow your wife must be tough to kill those tomatoes

giphy.gif
:lmao: you ain't just Whistling Dixie there, she'd took a baseball bat to her babies daddy when he was passed out on the bed & slung her 2nd ol' man off the front porch in a drunken argument breaking his right leg,,,then she met me& got the fire knocked outta' her casing-liner of MEAN:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wow your wife must be tough to kill those tomatoes

giphy.gif
:lmao: she was trying to quit smoking one time And was transforming into an intolerable, insufferable whiny pissy little *****
,,I'd had enough of that one weekend & shucked my belt & broke her over my knee after I'd dropped her pants And, I wailed ALL the hell& UNHOLYNESS outta' that gal,,,er,,,Then promptly split the scene b-4 she fed me Bullet, went out& bought her a carton of kools100's & an dariy queen banana split,,, before I went back home

it definitely had imparted a different objective view into outlook of things after I'd laid that royal *** tanning on her:lmao:
( straight up/truth)