Game day Menu

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Having the usual Turkey day feast but one thing that stood out is grilled bacon wrapped jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese and duck. My nephew made them and they were tasty.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
@Melonfeud - my pumpkin cheese cake and chocolate chip cheesecake.

886pCxD.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not getting together with family until tomorrow due to schedules.

Kids and I are doing snack foods today as a result. Sausage and cheese from the local butcher. Cheeseburger sliders, chicken wings, beer cheese brat dip (maybe I need to run that by AbeBeta first as Wisconsinites know nothing about cheese and brats), mini weiners, and pickle wraps.

Root beer floats for them later.

You should have. I'd have directed you toward a proper beer cheese recipe.

Btw - California is the cheese capital, not Wisconsin.

Praxit

Reaction score
A proper, yet unconventional, repast will be consumed during the night game with bone-in ribeye, roasted baby bellas, smashed and crispy little Yukons and a steamed artichoke.

During the game, I will have some lady visitors drop by, Mary, Margarita and Stella. They're lushes and I just love them.
...coach, you scoundrel.. ;)...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You should have. I'd have directed you toward a proper beer cheese recipe.

Btw - California is the cheese capital, not Wisconsin.
What's them "mini Weiner's& pickle wraps " all about?,,, that definitely sounds as to something of my liking,,,:thumbup:
And,,, beer cheese? ,,,You know I'm grooving to that tune:yourock:

* youse two's ought'a hook-up,,, hopefully not like that car wreck ,in where crash victim A's chocolate ended up in crash victim B's peanut butter,,, & some spine Cop Responder benefits,,, er,,,:huh:,,,YA KNOW?o_O

aria

Reaction score
Smoked tuekey, roast turkey, cheese and crackers, collard greens (just added these last year), wild rice dish with pecans, cranberries and sage, butternut squash soup, mashed sweet potato dish, mac and cheese with hatch chiles, several bottles of wine and beer, surprises rolls (some kind of marshmellow and cinnamon pastry desert, brownies with walnuts, pumpkin canolis. 4 of us total :)

I got sick of the “traditional dishes” so started tweaking some things. The wild rice I actually order online from MN. It’s not actually rice but a type of grain that is hand harvested in canoes and wood roasted. Started doing collared green last year in place of a green bean dish. Switched regular mashed potatoes to a sweet potatoe dish. Took out pumpkin pie and adding pumpkin canolis and brownies for the first time.

Just want this game to get going!

cern

Reaction score
Turkey is awful. Have a better meal and stop supporting the producers of this dumb, tasteless bird.
So who do we support? Beef producers? Lamb producers? Pork? Chicken industry? Fish industry? Fruit and vegetable growers? Are you always this happy?