What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Firing up the grill, pork chops, beef ribs, chicken breast
OIP.O6vcFEtX_65025mbHIwBhAHaEK

catiii

Reaction score
:lmao2:
Christmas cookies, Christmas *****, sugar plums, candy canes, Reese's peanut butter Christmas trees, insulin.

I'm right there with ya on that one LOL ;)
I suppose an official thread from @Ranching won't be forthcoming :confused: so..........

Keeping it simple w NACHOS - w HEB picante salsa con queso con jalapenos y refritos
con Miller High Life in mass quantities!
Ahora, bebiendo Cosmopolitans con Titos vodka y aceitunas para la salud.
I hope I make it to game time. :lmao:

Last edited:

Techsass

Reaction score
A blessing from a guy with behavior issues??? Hope this aint sacrilegious.

We're headed off in the morning to visit the grandkids for Christmas, so wife isn't cooking tonight It'll have to be somebody that delivers. Just haven't thought that far ahead yet.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Gimme was giving Ranching a Christmas present and letting him sleep in this morning.

And I am an old guy but dayam, are there a bunch of senior gotta get to the 5 o'clock special because the dentures need to be returned or pay another 6 hours rental? Who eats at that time? During the season the afternoon game is drinkin' time with maybe a few snacks to help absorb the alcohol or wonder why you bought two TV's....and put them beside each other. "Damn, Harriet, these jokers are bad on both TV's. Ima takin' one of them back tomorrow".

I am reluctant to share this with a bunch of hairy knuckled, beer swilling mancave dwellers but I will be having a bottle of champagne, brie, pate, baguette and pears. It's traditional, this is how I used to get my wife to watch the Cowboys game in the late PM with me because of my language and temper. I was good as long as the champagne lasted. When she wanted me to talk dirty to her, she just turned on a Cowboys game.