Game Day Menu

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been smoking a brisket for a few hours, should be ready by 1 o'clock....My wife and daughter are making potato salad, charro beans and Mexican rice.....the best thing about this are the leftovers....take a red solo cup, put all of the above in it and mix it together!!! Esta Con Madre!!
What's in your plate?
Salud mis Amigos and GO COWBOYS!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Been smoking a brisket for a few hours, should be ready by 1 o'clock....My wife and daughter are making potato salad, charro beans and Mexican rice.....the best thing about this are the leftovers....take a red solo cup, put all of the above in it and mix it together!!! Esta Con Madre!!
What's in your plate?
New England clam chowder. It’s a brisk morning here in New England. 50 right now. The players are getting up saying to themselves brrrr . 60 by game time. They should put an extra step in the step

RodeoJake

Reaction score
What's in your plate?

I really miss being able to eat like that, bud. I'm thinking jerky, hardtack and ranch beans.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I debated starting a thread a few days ago about favorite wintertime comfort foods. Instead of posting about comfort food,, I made a large pot of gumbo and an equally large pot of chicken and vegetable soup along with a loaf homemade walnut and cranberry bread.

As they often say, it will be a game time decision, but I am leaning toward the chicken soup, bread and a hard apple cider.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's in your plate?
I remember my dad eating frito pie from a red solo cup... good memories. Although I did think he was a bit nuts at the time. Ha!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Broke out a crock pot condom and doing a small shoulder.

Pork tacos and slaw. .southern style.https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmIraDnM4unO7it6rLWKDj2dTIY2It4q_YLQ&usqp=CAU

my wife said if I behave myself today she will make some sugar cookies. woot!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOrJ7uU0eN3kINCYCWUIZPVNC8daUbF_scRg&usqp=CAU :clap:

Brown butter spiced ale...
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQE5VUWOmF5G3k2NVQUIGaWDGqqdvlDLKQ_g&usqp=CAU Go Cowboys!!:starspin::starspin:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, man, way too early to know. Sippin' on some coffee, the way it was meant to be. Straight up black hot steaming coffee. :D

Friday was grilled chicken, Saturday was taco's. So what is left. I guess it will be some fish today, not sure how cooked yet. And some side veggie, or salad.