Game Day Menu

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Fried SPAM sandwich. Kettle Potato chips and Dr. Thunder soda.
So I kept seeing people on this survival camping videos I watch cook sliced SPAM on a skillet with scrambled eggs for a camp fire meal. They made it look so good. I'd never had it in my life.

So I finally got curious...and bought a single serving pouch...one slice...and threw it on the frying pan, till nice and fried up, and put it on some toast , and ate it with scrambled eggs.

I don't get it. I'd eat it if I were starving....and it wasn't HORRIBLE....but that's the best I can say about it: it was edible

Would MUCH rather have a PBJ, or really any regular food.

You LIKE that stuff?

GMO415

Reaction score
I'll be watching from work.

Made some jambalaya and will down it with the official beer of the Cowboys- Miller Lite. Shhhh...don't tell.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wifes B-Day dinner, grilled steaks, onions, mushrooms, and potatoes...Cowboys gonna take the night over the top!!!

btgboys41

Reaction score
Did you cook or your wife? Sounds delicious.
I cook my bro. Thanks. I cook probably 6 days/week and I love it. She teaches so she comes home exhausted and I’m happy to cook. The bad news is my grill died and I’m trying to get a new one but a grill island/kitchen so I have more space.

Salud and Go Cowboys!!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Spam Musubi (Rice wrapped in seaweed with Spam) is better. The saltiness of the Spam goes well with the blandness of the rice.
i find that rice brings out the full bouquet of a rose or full-bodied
So I kept seeing people on this survival camping videos I watch cook sliced SPAM on a skillet with scrambled eggs for a camp fire meal. They made it look so good. I'd never had it in my life.

So I finally got curious...and bought a single serving pouch...one slice...and threw it on the frying pan, till nice and fried up, and put it on some toast , and ate it with scrambled eggs.

I don't get it. I'd eat it if I were starving....and it wasn't HORRIBLE....but that's the best I can say about it: it was edible

Would MUCH rather have a PBJ, or really any regular food.

You LIKE that stuff?
Well, it is affordable. The canned meats community gives it high marks, along with Hawaii and S, Korea.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i find that rice brings out the full bouquet of a rose or full-bodied

Well, it is affordable. The canned meats community gives it high marks, along with Hawaii and S, Korea.
It’s delicious but you don’t want to eat a lot of it.