Game Day Menu

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Nutrition.
Wings, Pizza, and bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
Hydration sponsors.
Wild turkey Rare breed and Michelob ultra.

What's your fuel on game day?

Good day to crush the hopes and dreams of wisconsinites and cheeseheads everywhere :mad:
:angry: No mercy!
Cowboys 37- them 20
Let's Go! :flagwave:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Nutrition.
Hydration sponsors.

Good day to crush the hopes and dreams of wisconsinites and cheeseheads everywhere :mad:
Cowboys 37- them 20
First time I had jalapeno poppers was in Phoenix with my brother, his friend made them, they're the best thing in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's time to celebrate. I was stationed in Baumholder, Germany and to celebrate our deployment against the Taliban, George Bush saw us off. Freddie Fender performed in my unit pub, Hulk Hogan was walking smiling at all of us...and the song then was, 'Hey Mr. Taliban, how are you today. One bomb, two bombs, three bombs and more bombs. The Cowboys are about to reengage today. Hooooooooah!

For this occassion, I'm going with cordon blue and German potatoe salad. Go Cowboys!! And a weisen bier...warm.

Motorola

Reaction score
Nutrition.
Hydration sponsors.

Cowboys 37- them 20
Unfortunately I've very much under the weather since early Saturday, and it continues this morning.
Thus my game-day will have a home remedy slant:
Chicken noodle soup, fresh fruit, hot tea with ginger, honey, and lemon slices, water infused with chopped garlic cloves and lime.
Recovering slowly.; with kickoff just over 9 hours away....hopefully I feel better then.
A Cowboys win certainly make it better.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've very much under the weather since early Saturday, and it continues this morning.
Thus my game-day will have a home remedy slant:
Chicken noodle soup, fresh fruit, hot tea with ginger, honey, and lemon slices, water infused with chopped garlic cloves and lime.
Recovering slowly.; with kickoff just over 9 hours away....hopefully I feel better then.
A Cowboys win certainly make it better.
You will feel better, take care of yourself, rest up you've got plenty of time. Set your alarm!!! Set 2 of them lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know THE BIG DOG. The usual breakfast of champions!

th

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nutrition.
Hydration sponsors.

Cowboys 37- them 20
Chicken Fajita Nachos, all the way. Refried beans, extra cheese, chicken, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onions and salsa.
Salud and Go Cowboys!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coog is taking off of work, having Wings, fries, and burgers. My wife is going to drop off the boys to the Cowboys fan club restaurant, and i'm going to watch the game with my boys!!
You work? And, more surprisingly, your married!! Wow! Lol! Sounds like a great day. Enjoy!! Please share your thoughts.....JK