Game Day Roster...

jacks1

Reaction score
Against Atlanta we will have 4 players, more than likely, active that weren't active last game: RW, Sensbaugh, Felix & Rossum. Gordon is gone and Ogletree won't be active, but I'm wondering who the other 2 odd men out are going to be?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
jacks1;3015979 said:
Against Atlanta we will have 4 players, more than likely, active that weren't active last game: RW, Sensbaugh, Felix & Rossum. Gordon is gone and Ogletree won't be active, but I'm wondering who the other 2 odd men out are going to be?

probably a safety such as watkins or ball and ol/dl. the rotations do get tighter for sure. could even mean sam hurd sits.

probably depends on game plans.

if the cowboys like ball better than watkins, pat could be gone once mike hamlin is healthy.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
RW in for Ogletree.

Felix replaces Washington

Sens replaces Cletis

hard one is Rossum....where can we go lighter to fit him?

bootyhunta

Reaction score
How many offensive lineman have we been bringing to the game?

I would say we probably go 1 lighter on the o-line or at linebacker.

If it's at linebacker, then I say we leave Carpenter at home. Since it's the bye, he would have plenty of time to show someone else how to flap their arms on 3rd down.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
bootyhunta;3015989 said:

If it's at linebacker, then I say we leave Carpenter at home. Since it's the bye, he would have plenty of time to show someone else how to flap their arms on 3rd down.

In all seriousness I think taking out Keith Brooking for Barbie Carpenter is about as stupid a move as can happen in the NFL.

Brooking makes more tackles in a single game than Carpenter does all year.

I am still waiting for Carpenter to take off his helmet and brush his hair during a tv timeout.

Smith22

Reaction score
jterrell;3015999 said:
I am still waiting for Carpenter to take off his helmet and brush his hair during a tv timeout.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :bow: :laugh2: :laugh1:

kmd24

Reaction score
bootyhunta;3015989 said:

We've only been carrying 7 active with Free and Procter the backups.